I am a broker and have an in-house exclusive on my home. I don't have my own website. How may I advertise the home?

Asked by Suad Smolinsky, Woodmere, NY Sun Jan 16, 2011

My e-mail address is smoprop@aol.com. My company is Smolinsky Properties, located at 359 Church Ave, Woodmere, NY. 11598. I am a member of LIBOR and MLS. I am a broker and have an in-house exclusive on my home. I don't have my own website. How may I advertise the home?

Answers

4
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Sun Jan 16, 2011
Google List Hub and go from there. It's a cheaper way to get the listing blasted to several sites, and then you can customize them from there to make the properties stand out. Another one is listing slingshot.
Joan Small,…, Agent, Atlantic Beach, FL
Sun Jan 16, 2011
You should put it on MLS imm
Listed it on craigs list
Place an ad on Trulia or another internet site and it will be spred thru to other site
Co broke with a local agent
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sun Jan 16, 2011
First of all, I want to be sure you have placed the property on the Multiple Listing Service...that's #1!

Suad, contact me off line and I will be happy to share the almost 100 websites where I advertise my properties.

Gail@GailGladstone.com
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Jan 16, 2011
You might be the only Realtor out there with no website of your own. Does your company have one, if not you might be one of the very few that don't. I might suggest starting a website, but I understand that might not be for you, but you should think about it. There are lots of free websites to list your house on like here and zillow to mention just a couple. Craigs List is an option if you can stand the spam. If your office uses the Homes magazines to advertise then many websites pick up listed homes from those sites, so just add your house to an ad and it will show up on the internet. I assume you are not listing it in the local MLS and I have to wonder how you can suggest sellers to do it when you won't.