I am Selling my SFH Union City,CA.Highly upgraded on the cul-de-sac. 4bed 2bth. But the backyard has the Bart

Asked by Dd, Union City, CA Sun Mar 30, 2008

behind it. How long do u think it will take to sell in this market

Answers

2
Gina Chirico, Agent, Fairfield, NJ
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Hi Dd. Not too familiar with your area but the best advice I can give you in any real estate market is to utilize the services of a real estate agent and make sure you are priced right. Overpriced houses have longer days on market and tend to sell for much less than if they were priced right from the beginning. Good Luck!

Gina Chirico, Sales Associate
PNJP
973-228-1000 ext 132 (office)
GinaChirico@PruNewJersey.com
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Sun Mar 30, 2008
Dd.....

The average time on the market for single family homes in Union City is 47 days according to Trendgraphix based on the last months figures. Currently there are 103 four bedroom, two bath homes for sale in Union City.

Every property and situation is different. I would suggest you connect with a local Realtor to evaluate your home and provide you with the statistics that would be applicable.

Pam Winterbauer
Windermere Welcome Home
510 889-8889
Web Reference:  http://pamwinterbauer.com