How to quickly sell?

Asked by Nancy Rife, Elburn, IL Fri May 24, 2013

Answers

3
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sun May 26, 2013
First find a top Realtor in your area you can always start by clicking on the Find a Pro tab at the top of every Trulia page. The best Realtors should have a commanding Internet presence if they don't you're speaking to the wrong Realtor.

Top Realtor as part of the services should be providing you with a staging consultation to get your home set up to show it's best, professional photographers to shoot your home and to create both virtual tours and/or YouTube videos for marketing.

Strategic pricing guidance, it pays to slightly under price your home if selling quickly is your top priority. The Realtor should be able to clearly show you all the comps that have sold so that you understand what homes like yours are ion fact selling for, as well as all the homes you'd be competing against. If you want to be the next one sold; then price just a little below actual market value, this will often get you multiple bids and your home may even sell above asking price.

I wish you the best of luck.
Maria Ascenc…, Agent, SAINT CHARLES, IL
Sun May 26, 2013
Nancy,

The most important factor when selling a home is price, you don't want to overprice or underprice a home. Second, the condition has an impact when pricing a home, and finally an agent who will market your home to your best interest.
In today's market homes are selling quickly!! I just sold a home in 6 days and would love to sell yours as well.
Would you like a free market analysis of your home?
I hope to hear from you soon

Maria Ascencio
RE/MAX Platinum
(630) 945-0139
Sue Stalzer, Agent, Saint Charles, IL
Fri May 24, 2013
Hi Nancy, I think the three most important things to help you sell your home quickly are price, condition, and choosing a real estate broker who will market your home aggressively. Once you work with your broker to determine an effective pricing strategy, and you've done your best to make sure your home is ready to show, you need an agent who can make sure it gets the visibilty it deserves! Feel free to call me directly if you'd like more information about the way I help my sellers get their homes sold!
Sue Stalzer
Baird and Warner Fox Valley
248-390-6044