How much can I get for 1500 sq ft, 3 yrs old. 3BR/2BA, LR, DR, Bfast Nook, 2 car garage home; nice n'hood?

Asked by Sheila, Winder, GA Fri Dec 21, 2007

Answers

2
Joshua Jarvis, Agent, Duluth, GA
Sat Dec 22, 2007
It depends on where it is, Winder has some areas that would get you more than others. The best thing to do would be interview a few agents and have them do a market analysis on your home to find out what the market is for it.
Web Reference:  http://www.jrjarvis.com
Donald J. Le…, Other Pro, Tacoma, WA
Sat Dec 22, 2007
Hi Sheila,

I am not in your area, but since no one has responded.... here is my 2 cents worth.

You will get as much as the market will bear at this point and time, if you price it right. Priced right means you need to get an informed opinion on what homes like yours have sold for within generally one mile of your home..., get a Realtor to do a Free CMA Home Value Analysis to give you a good idea. Do not count on these online home value automated programs. A good Agent will know more about your local market and what can be done to max out your return.

Happy trails, :-D
-Don