How long would a piece of property in University Heights stay on market?

Asked by Mplatt00, Bronx, NY Wed Aug 11, 2010

The property is a two family house going up for sale at about 350K.

Answers

11
Edwin Garcia, , Bronx, NY
Tue Jan 18, 2011
Until somebody purchase it..
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Thu Jan 13, 2011
The property is priced to "Sell"

I have a Two family " New Construction" In University Heights was orginally listed at 550K, just reduced to 535K, still room to negotiate. There's a lot of old houses in the area so it will be kind of hard to get some good comparibles for this one.

Best of Luck!

Millie
Exit Realty
Ernest Vasqu…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Tue Aug 17, 2010
The number one (1) reason properties do not in this market is, because its over priced!! List it according to what the market says and you will sell it. Over price it and you will be another expired listing. So, if you listing correctly your time frame can be anywhere from 1 to 3 months, but over price it and it can take 3 or 4 agents later!!
I will be glad to answer any additional questions or concerns you may have as well as educate you on the process of selling your home. Feel free and contact me.

Ernest Vasquez
4627 White Plains Road
Bronx Ny 10470
917-455-2181 cell
ernest.vasquez@era.com
Web Reference:  http://www.erabesmatch.com
Omar Rosario, Agent, New York, NY
Fri Aug 13, 2010
It all depends on the price it is being listed at and the amount of exposure it is given. If you are looking for a fast sale and to get a good offer on your house, you have to price it aggressively according to what is ot there in the market. Usually your first offer 9 out 10 times is your best offer. Remember you do not want to list to high beause your property than becomes a switch property and you elimante agood share of the buyers who are shopping. Also exposure is key. You want to make sure your house is given a maximum amount of advertising/marketing. I wish you the best with the sale of your house, and if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Omar Rosario, realtor
ERA Besmatch
646 271-9937
omar.rosario1@gmail.com
Jose Reyes, Agent, New York, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Price ,condition and location are the main factors for a property to sale.Do you want to be in the market or do
you want to get your property sold?Pricing and accessment to the property is the key to have a quck sale.If you would like a market analysis.I will be happy to provide one for you.I may be reached at the number below.
Jose Reyes
Exit Realty Search
3928 E,Tremont Ave
Bronx,Ny.10465
646-886-6229
orestamd@optonline.net
Martha Valer…, Agent, White Plains, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
It all depends on what type of property it is, it's price and condition. Do you want to be in the market or do you want to get your property SOLD? In order to have a quick sale, pricing is key. If you would like a market analysis, I will be happy to provide one for you. I may be reached at the number below.
Martha Valerio, ABR, GRI
Associate Broker
Keller Williams NY Realty
Direct 646-286-3496
E-Mail homesbymvalerio@gmail.com
Alex Galvez, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
If the property is priced right, It will sell!!!
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Reminder, that you don't also want to come into too Low, list the house and leave yourself some room for negotiations!

Mildred Valentin, Realtor
Exit Realty Van Zandt
1314 Blondell Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
email: valentin333@optonline.net
646-957-4648
Mildred Vale…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
Its a Buyers Market, so there's a whole lot of Buyers out there. Now depending the location and the price and condition of the house, this all will take a very big part in getting it SOLD! Get an expert to get you some comparibles in the Market and see what has been recently SOLD in the last 6 months. Reminder that if a property is over priced, buyers will tend to go the other way! So get some facts and if your looking to list, take into mind how quickly and motivated you are in Selling and getting the property SOLD!

Best of Luck!

Mildred Valentin, Realtor
Exit Realty Van Zandt
1314 Blondell Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461
email: valentin333@optonline.net
646-957-4648
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010
As to time on the market--much will depend on location. property size, condition, pricing, upgrades, etc. If considering selling--keep in mind that pricing and marketing that maximizes your exposure are paramount in today's market.
The Lajara S…, Agent, Riverdale, NY
Wed Aug 11, 2010

I understand you're inquiring about days on the market about a home for sale in University Heights. A home's true selling point in today's markets despite condition and location is PRICE. 2 Families in the area sell for low $400,000 so if you're looking to price yours at 350K, you should get offers within the first month and another 45-60 days to close (average financing time frame). So I will say an approximate of 3 months for the whole sale. Now this also depends on the condition of the home, it's features, it's access and if it's a regular sale or short-sale. For a more accurate response, please call me so I can preview the property and I can run comparables on the home. From there I'll now if maybe you can sell the house for more money and still sell it in a reasonable time frame. I would love to help.

John Lajara
REALTOR®/Notary Public
Fax: 347-202-4966
JohnHomeSales.com
john25lajara@yahoo.com
EXIT REALTY SEARCH | 3928 E. Tremont Ave | Bronx | NY | 10465
Web Reference:  http://www.JohnHomeSales.com