How long should we wait to re-list our home?

Asked by dboyd1234, Fort Myers, FL Tue Jan 8, 2013

Our house went on the market about 1 yr. ago for a fair asking price (agent recommended based on CMA). Unfortunately, it did not sell (more problems with agents bringing clients who should not have been looking in price range as unable to get adequate financing) & our agent had made us sound desperate to unload ("bring all offers").
Recently considering re-listing but the agents we have interviewed so far all seem way too hung up on "it didn't sell for XXXX". Prices in sub-division have increased considerably & we have continued to improve home, including new master bath.
How long before agents forget previous listing & get real about current market & true value of our home?

Answers

32
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2014
I see this question is from January 2013 but agents have been responding to it today. I am just curious to see if you ever sold your home. Homes have been selling quickly recently so if you haven't sold and would still like to it is a great time to put your home back on the market.
Jacqueline B…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Hello Dbloyd1234,

Last year was a completely different market! Your previous listing would not have too much revelance in selling your home now. I think you just need to find the right Realtor who prices your home correctly in relation to current homes that have sold in your neighborhood and does a good job in marketing and staging it (even small tweaking with your own furniture to hightlight the homes features is easy). It sounds like your home is in great condition with your improvements and is ready to relist. Dont be afraid to get it on the market again-stay positive! Give it the time it needs, and dont take it personally if it doesnt sell when you expect. But remember- There is a perfect buyer for every home!

Jacqueline Hogue
CPA Advantage Realty
Cheryl Hanna, Agent, Orlando, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2014
A lot has changed in just the last year so I think it would be fine to have a professional real estate agent look at it again. I can recommend an agent if you if like in your area. Please contact me direct. Good Luck!
Randy and Vi…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Hi there,

I kind of understand what you are saying, but I don't think you have a true grasp on what your home is worth. It is human nature to think that your home is the best and usually worth more than the one down the street. But if your home didn't sell before, there was a pricing problem because ANYTHING will sell if priced properly. Real estate agents are going to be much better at coming up with a realistic price range than the seller, because they are not emotionally attached. And I'm sure that the agents that you've interviewed have done their research including comps. But you shouldn't try selling your home again unless you are real about the value.
Robert Guth, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Jun 30, 2014
I feel your pain. Sadly, I think you will relate to my position on exactly what you have gone through. Exposure is the key to selling your home, and very few agents will take the time to put in place the elements needed to drive more showings and offers to your home.
Take a moment to read this section on my website for sellers, watch the video, and you'll have a much better idea as to what your next move should be....

http://www.capecoralfortmyershomesonline.com/sellers
Jim Barbour, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Fri May 30, 2014
There are many factors that determine what price a home should be listed for-a CMA is just one of many "tools" used to arrive at a proper price. I have had much success in selling homes that other agents failed to be able to sell. The 33912 zip code is a very desirable area to own a home and sales are strong in South Fort Myers. It sounds like to me that you have a marketing problem. Even the most attractive home, priced well for the market, may linger for months without a proper marketing plan. Check out this page of my web site to learn a little more about how I approach the sale of a home: http://www.bonitasprings-napleshomesforsale.com/selling-your-home/
There are other fine points to a good listing that are very important. Was your home placed on a central showing service to insure that potential buyers were able to schedule a showing 24 hours a day? Was a Supra key used to gain access to your home? I can't tell you how many times I have had a very interested buyer, and was unable to reach anyone to schedule a showing of the property, or arrived at the home to find a flimsy, cheap combo box that was jammed or missing the key.
In addition, your previous agent should have been able to provide you with plenty of feedback from agents and buyers that did see your home. Feedback is very important.
I would be very interested in meeting with you and discussing a marketing plan that results in the sale of your home. Check out my Trulia.com profile for more information and customer comments about my skills and service: http://www.trulia.com/profile/jim-barbour-agent-bonita-sprin…
Give me a call anytime at 239-273-3833 and I'll not only tell you how I will sell your home, I'll also explain how I will save you money in the process.
Robert Guth, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Thu May 29, 2014
The key to selling your home is exposure. Exposure causes traffic, traffic causes offers, offers cause bidding wars. Listing your home and waiting for the phone to ring is one way. I prefer to work.

I have a track record of taking over stale listings, and selling them quickly for full or close to full price. I recently took over a listing that had been on the market for 6 months, with the highest offer being $420,000. I was mocked by an agent who sharply told me I would never sell it for more than $420,000. I sold it for $485,000, cash, no inspection contingency with a $20,000 non-refundable deposit. The great thing is, this is public record so it can be verified. Don't take my word for it.

Selling a home is all about exposure. That is what I specialize in. Over 85% of buyers locate their home online now. That is where I come in. I list homes aggressively by blasting it to dozens and dozens of real estate based websites. I list it overseas, translated in 11 languages. I hold open houses, and blast out invitations to 1000's of agents with clients looking. I create virtual tours, videos, professional presentations, and websites just for your home. Your home is listed locally, nationally, and internationally. I feature your home on the top 5 search sites, such as Trulia.com. I advertise in local print, such as The Real Estate Book. Even my signs get more exposure, as they stand tall and beautiful, featuring an 800# "Call Capture" system with 24 recorded message about your home, and a dedicated Text line to cover all social preferences. The sign offers a secure "info box" that holds fliers with your home's info and pictures so potential buyers cruising their favorite neighborhoods "home browsing" can learn about your home 7 days a week.

I sold a home last Monday that again, had been on the market for 6 long painful months for the seller. The listing expired, I took over, went crazy marketing the home, and secured a cash buyer within 3 weeks.....for the exact amount the seller had hoped for from the beginning. Again, call or email me and I can provide actual addresses and data. Real, true results, all public record.

Exposure. Some agents have it, some don't. Effort is the difference. I approach selling a home with a torch in one hand, and a sword in the other.

I'm not a "wait for the phone to ring in between rounds of golf" type of agent. I specialize in kicking butt. I didn't dip my toe in the water when I was a kid, I did cannonballs.

To search all homes for sale like a Realtor, get a free market analysis of your home, mortgage help, or to check out local places and events, go to:

http://www.capecoralfortmyershomesonline.com

Currently recruiting new prospective first time home buyers, 2nd home buyers, and investors. Here is your mission:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfzMvY8wPaQ&rel=0
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Thu Apr 3, 2014
This question posted Jan, 2013
Have you sold your Fort Myers home yet?

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
Richard Brody, Agent, Port Washington, NY
Thu Apr 3, 2014
There is NO magical formula regarding when a home should be relisted. One of the greatest challenges faced by many homeowners is to be able to objectively view their own home as potential buyers would. Certainly market conditions have changed, and in most areas, homes priced properly from the onset have sold. Only consider CMA's that look at comparable houses that have sold in last 4 months or so, as well as the competition presently on market. Then select a real estate pro that will listen to you, but also tell you what you need to know and hear, in an objective manner. Remember that listing and selling price are often quite different! Develop a marketing strategy, analyze your needs and personal situation as well as the realities, and select the right agent for you!
Barbara Klare, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Apr 3, 2014
How many showings per week did you have? A minimum of 3 per week proves the price is fair.

Spring is here so are the buyers. Hire a good agent and listen to their advice. Listing prices are higher this year. Sales prices are not much higher than last year. Price reductions have out numbering sold and pending figure for 2 straight months. The buyers of 2014 are the pickiest, most demanding crop I've ever seen.

Buyers and agents choose homes choose homes from little bitty photos on line. If you don't have photos that pop you will be passed over. Is your home de-cluttered down to bare minimum? Does it smell great? Believe it or not those are the things that get homes sold.
Joseph Falzo…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Mar 27, 2014
Values are rising, but it really matters who you choose to list your home. At Right Choice Realty, we developed cutting edge technology to help sell your home faster and for more money! Give me a call and learn how SmartListing can help sell your home today!

Joseph Falzone
Right Choice Realty
(239) 218-2332
http://www.falzonerealestate.com
Adriana Fern…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Wed Sep 25, 2013
Hello, it is a great time to list your home as inventory is low, market priced homes sell fast, even before high season starts.

Adriana Fernandez Full time Realtor for the past 7 years
239 265 3707
Adriana@corerealty24.com
Gerry Wolff, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Jul 18, 2013
All these answer should help you getting prepared but one hint is missing. And this is the fact that 95% of all buyers are starting their search in the internet. And what they mostly see is a bad description and a few bad pictures. I would watch out for the Realtor who takes his job serious and not only the commission. Ask for someone who is able and willing to put afford in pictures and description. And who is willing to hold open houses (if you like that). This is how I do my business. Selling real estate is not only about the price. Selling a property is whole bunch of things that will be coordinated and well put together like a puzzle.
Gerry Wolff REALTOR
239-719-1108
http://www.gerrywolff.com
Email: wolff@realtyagent.com
Jerrie Crider, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jul 9, 2013
The answer is really up to you! *Are you on a timeline *Do you need to sell because you are relocating *Is a new job waiting for you

Whatever the Reason...Taking a step back and looking at your home from a Buyer's prospective will give you additional insite.

1. Decluttering your home will allow the prospective Buyer's to visualize living there. Some ways you can declutter:
*De-personalize…Remove extra photos, collectors items, items that may be offensive.
*Pack boxes...If you sell your home, everything will have to be packed up, this will give you a head start.
*Yard/Garage Sale...A Few hours on a Saturday and Sunday will give you the chance to part with those items you no longer need, as well as making a few extra bucks.
*Donate...Charities, Churches and Good Will are always taking donations. Used clothing, household items, etc can go to benefit someone in need.
*Place your furniture in an arrangement that best compliments a room. Removing extra furniture will make the room look larger. Mirrors add more depth.

2. Did you know that the smallest of things can benefit you in the long run when selling your home. Take for instance... *Replacing the lightbulb in the hallway *Touch up paint or repainting *Changing out light switches and outlets *Fixing a leaky faucet or a running toilet *

3. Curb appeal is the Prospective Buyer's first impression of your home...*Weed the Flower Beds or plants something new *Trim up the trees, removing low hanging branches *Pressure Washing *Rehanging gutters or fixing downspouts

Now, with all that said and done...

Selling and or Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you will ever have to make. Interview a few agents and narrow it down to the right one for you. Not all agents work the same. Agents need to know the surrounding market and pull comparible property's in order to price your home right.

Marketing your home is a MUST...however, be fully aware that Newspaper Advertising, Open Houses and flyers don't necessarily SELL your home. Pricing your property right is what will sell your home.

One last item of topic...Similar homes in the area. During the 2003-2007 Real Estate Boom here in Lee County, FL, a lot of homes were built using the same floorplan. Just because they have the same floorplan doesn't mean they are priced the same, you have to account for upgrades. What does this mean to you? Your home's floorplan could be be on the market multiple times...the one that is going to sell, is the one that is priced right.

Time to get started. Do your research, find yourself an agent and get your property on the market. Interest Rates are still low and Buyer's are still buying! Good Luck.
Justin Ruzic…, Agent, Greenville, SC
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Values are very local, here is some good market insight..http://blog.houseguy.org/market-data/

I am a firm believer, that you have to look at past trends, set realistic goals, set standards by which you can measure if you are on the right path...list price is "X" did 20-30 people set up showings on MLS within "X" time? if YES, then price is perfect, if NO, price probably too high.

My team is selling homes in 40-60 days that are priced properly please feel free to contact us today.
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sat Jan 19, 2013
Hello there,
If you are all set in selling your home and have no interest in expected increases over the next several years then lets go ahead and put it up on the market now while there are thousands of buyers physically looking at homes right now. Plus we have thousands more looking on line for the next best deal. I made my sellers between 11-41% last year after expenses. That is a lot more than the banks are paying right now.

There are numerous benefits of working with a good agent that is going to be marketing your property to the public. The first would be to work with someone who knows buyers and what they are looking for in a property.

An ideal agent is one who’s organized, pays attention to details, and understands the neighborhood, market values and other details. The agent must demonstrate their track record and provide references. By knowing the price, location, style of home, and age, a good agent will know if a home is valued higher or lower than the market value. The agent must take complete ownership of the seller’s needs and preferences and meet their client’s requirements including their views on the market.

The seller’s agent must be able to respond promptly to their owner's requests, which in today’s terms means being connected via various media such as mobile phone, email, text/IM messages, and tweets, and respond instantly in real time or within a few hours of being contacted by the client. As well as, being able to market the property via multiple home sales sites and social media.

The seller's agent must point the owner in the right direct regarding getting the home in order to sell, boxing up things that clutter and make allowances for propblems.

The process of preparing a market analysis report prior to making any price suggestions or adjustments is very important.

Throughout the process a great seller's agent is in constant contact with the owner, keeping track of the paperwork trail and closely follows every step of the process to ensure that the closing takes place as scheduled. It is important that the agent perform any post closing paperwork required with the seller.

Thanks for your question, I will be happy to take a honest look at your home and give you a free realistic market analysis when you are ready to sell.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2012" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Eml: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Web: http://www.flrealestatebuysell.com
Website Access to MLS:
opondomusa, , 10020
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Odds are home selling has changed considerably since the last time you went through it. These days, it’s not good enough just to plop a “For Sale” sign in your yard and wait for offers to come in. Instead, your Realtor has got to use every tool possible – from Facebook, to YouTube, to detailed pictures, to virtual tours, to free listing websites. If your Realtor isn't doing all of those things, promise yourself that you’re going to find one who will!
Lilo Clacher, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Don't let to much time go by.

We are in the middle of a good selling season. Homes if priced right sell. The market is great, inventory is low and interest rates are fantastic.

Agents don't set a selling price for a property... the market does. We as Realtor's have the tools to provide you with the right price compared to similar homes sold in the last three month and close to your area.

If you like to sell your home do it now .
Interview your Realtors' pick your favorite and don't let this season go by without listing your home.

If I can be of help, please contact me at 239-699-0142

Lilo
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
If you can give me 30 minutes I will show you what we can do. Have you been able to see the other comps yourself? We can do that too......I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Domain-RealtyGroup.com
Denny Grimes, Agent, Ft Myers, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
In my opinion, your first Realtor made a mistake with his/her CMA. There is no such thing as a well priced listing NOT selling, so it sounds like you took the advice of the agent and that agent was wrong.

The comment "bring all offers" is a waste of critical property description space that could have been used to describe one more of your property's outstanding features. Buyers know that they can bring all offers. They also know values better than most real estate agents because they spend hours researching how they are going to spend their money. If it was well priced then, you would have received offers.

Now to today. I see you're from Ft. Myers and home values have increased in most price ranges over the last year, so chances are it will sell for more today than it would have last year. But remember it was overpriced last year. The improvements you made can also put upward pressure on value.

The true value of your home is what the market will pay. The problem you are asking agents questions they cannot answer. I have been selling homes here for 30 years and I cannot tell you what your home will sell for unless I pick a price that is lower than top market value. I understand pricing and the difference between a strategic price point and a tactical price point.

You live here, so contact me for a free consult, no obligation to list.

Denny
239-851-4600
Julie Rosent…, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Hi, I recommend your teaming up with a Realtor you trust, & go see the other houses for sale that buyers are going to look at too. See how your house compares in location, size, age, construction, landscaping, lot, view, amenities and interior upgrades. You can also require in your listing that offers on your home be accompanied by the buyer's pre-approval (not pre-qualification) from their lender New buyers are contacting Realtors every day. If your home is fairly priced, regardless of the past, realtors usually will bring buyers., If you are willing to work with buyers who get financing, your house will be appraised. Licensed Appraisers follow appraisal guildlines which include verifiable recent comparable sales. Appraisals often discuss market trends, for example, if sale prices have been stable, rising or declining. If your house appraises lower than your sale contract price,, ask your Realtor to explain the potential scenarios.. If you are not willing to sell to buyers whose lenders will require an appraisal of your house, you can ask your Realtor to specify in the listing that you only want to work with cash buyers. Ask your Realtor to advise you on pricing your home for only cash buyers.. Julie Rosenthal, Broker, ABR, GRI, EcoBroker, TRC / Property Brokers International Your Go-To Florida expert Realtor. See all listings at http://www.BUY-SELL-RENT-FLORIDA.com.
(561)827-6789 Mobile Phone julier6789@gmail.com
Marge Bennett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Absolutely this is the time to sell. Like Susan said, go over it with a fine tooth comb and fix all the little details. Maybe even have a home inspection done and fix whatever is found. This will be a huge plus in the eyes of prospective buyers. Good pictures are a must since most buyers do their searches on line.
I would consider the current listings in your area - the competition as well as the solds to arrive at a listing price.
Would love to earn your business.

Marge Bennett
RE/MAX Realty Group
239-560-4159
Marge@MargeBennett.com
http://www.SouthFortMyersDreamHomes.com
Susan Callah…, Agent, Fort Myers Beach, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
You'll need to see what the competition is offering at the price !
You also need take a good hard look around your home for defects, no matter how minor you think the are. House needs to be in near perfect condition no signs of differed maintenance, grounds trimmed and fresh mulch,or stone. Fresh paint everywhere! No weird colors .
Your moving, so pack up all the personal pictures, noisy buyers like to look at them !
If you have a lot of furniture remove some to make rooms look bigger.
Clean carpets (if you have them) Replace if necessary
Have tile grout cleaned,the house really needs spotless inside and out.

You honestly wouldn't believe some of the things that distract buyers!
Buyers are looking for dollar value the want everything for the least amount they can get away with.

If you are upside down on your mortgage talk with you lender.

If it didn't sell in 1 yr something has to be wrong
And that's what needs to be defined, and It may be what you don't want to hear!

Warmest regards ,
Susan Callahan, ABR, ACRE, CNS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate LLC
CELL: 239-896-6342 FAX: 800-217-6506
7205 Estero Blvd # 724 Fort Myers Beach, FL. 33931
http://www.AGENT4LEECOUNTYFL.com
Denny Sharma, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
There are two sides to any real estate transaction. Sellers have one home to sell. Buyers view anywhere from 6-30 homes before buying. With internet technology buyers and sellers have all financial and comparable sales info at their fingertips and are well informed. Listing history is also available to all. Sellers want most for their home, buyers want to pay least for a home. Put yourself in buyer's shoes when listing your home and ask objectively "would I buy this home at this price compared to others on market?" If you can not sell it to yourself, it's hard to sell it to someone else.

Job of professional Realtor is to use their skills and knowledge to market your home to maximum number of buyers on internet websites. At Coldwell Banker, we put your home 560 websites in USA and 60 countries. 26% sales in this area are to foreign buyers, but they do not overpay for homes. If home is not priced correctly, it will not sell no matter what you or Realtors do to market it. If you need to sell now, you put it at competitive price. Otherwise just live and enjoy your home and lifestyle! Call me if you need help as others have for 29 years!
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Dear DBoyd,

The agent is the most important part of your process. You should be comfortable with him/her. The market will dictate a buyers willingness to pay a price.

I have sold over 650 homes in 15 my years and offer my clients many additional services.

Visit my website http://www.kevincloutier.com and if you want my opinion, I am happy to chat with you to see idf we are a good fit or not.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
A HouseSOLD Name
Southern Premier Realty
239.246.6639
Web Reference:  http://www.kevincloutier.com
Johanna Spir…, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Respectfully, I do not believe your Real Estate Agent was attempting to make you sound desperate to sell, but rather was trying to convey a sense of willingness by you, the seller, to entertain all offers...and Buyers usually cannot get financing because either they don't qualify for the mortgage or the home's appraisal came in too low in respect to the purchase price.
As far as agents forgetting the previous listing, the listing history is available to real estate agents through their MLS. If the current sales, within the last 3 months, are where you have your home priced then your listing agent, the prospective buyers and buyers' agents will understand and acknowledge the true value in your home. Be sure you have the facts about the sold pricing in your area and are not just getting it from word of mouth or looking at "For Sale"/Active listings....

If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to contact me directly at my Email: Johanna@SouthwestFloridaLifestyle.Com OR JohannaSpiropoulos@Gmail.Com

Johanna Spiropoulos
Florida Licensed REALTOR®
HELIOS Realty Group at Premiere Plus Realty
2011 ‘Top Producer’
Specializing in SW Florida 'Life-Style' Properties
The Naples-Bonita Springs-Ft. Myers Area, The Beaches and Cape Coral
Phone: 239.851.5421 - Fax: 239.590.9231
Email: Johanna@SouthwestFloridaLifestyle.Com OR JohannaSpiropoulos@Gmail.Com
Website: http://www.SouthwestFloridaLifestyle.Com
Wendy Newswa…, , Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Sorry that you have had a problem with agents. I would be happy to send you an up to date CMA. Agents only have to go into public records to see how areas have increased in value. Most agents
know to explain to those house hunting that a house that did not sell might have been priced incorrectly or that offers could not be backed up with financing for prospective buyers. This is a good
time to list a home, you should not waste this opportunity.
John Martin, Agent, Naples, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Agents will tend to forget the previous listing pretty quickly as long as you can show them comps that suggest that you are where you need to be according to the market. We deal with this a lot buying from the auction where people want to point out how much we paid for the property and we have to remind them that its not about what we paid, its about what the house is worth. I would suggest you try to get it on the market as soon as possible for the sole reason that we are in season right now. This is when you have the largest number of buyers in the area, especially for what sounds like a better than average house like yours. Once we get to Easter and everyone starts to go back up North, we lose a large part of our buying audience. If you have any other questions or need any help with anything like an honest opinion of your house and what you can sell it for, please feel free to shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com or give me a call: 239-246-3004. Thanks and good luck.

John Martin
Sun Realty
Danielle Sha…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
True value is what a ready, willing and able buyer is willing to pay for your home. If it didn't sell for a certain price then that might be higher than the market will bear. You can re-list whenever you like although the MLS will not "forget" the previous history - that shows for up to 10 years. I know that I always pull previous history for buyers as well as permit info, comps (similar solds within 90 days) etc prior to writing an offer.

If your bottomline is greater than what you would net at a market ready price then you may want to hang onto your property for a little longer.
AJ Ackerman, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
It is very easy to tell the market has gone up the last 12 months! =)

I believe that new construction is going to raise prices by 15% which will also push the values up.

I am happy to give you an honest CMA and opinion of pricing. We can talk about your goals and how to strategize the sale of your home. Inventory is dropping and our foreclosure inventory is only 3% of the listed homes.

Please check out my sellers page if you like at http://www.ackermanswfl.com/sellers/

Have a Beautiful Day!

A.J. Ackerman
239-565-7867
Century 21 Sunbelt Realty
Web Reference:  http://ackermanswfl.com
Arnie Harris…, , Fort Myers, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Easy. Now is a great time to sell while mortgage rates are still low
Call me for a market analysis and we will tell you whether we can help you...with an honest opinion! Arnie (239) 281-7406.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Tue Jan 8, 2013
I think you should list now. Prices have risen and buyers are extremely serious this year as they have watched our inventory go down and our prices go up. We also have lots of cash buyers right now as well.

Interview some more real estate agents to find the one you are most comfortable working with. I would be more than happy to run a cma and meet with you to discuss your real estate goals.

Terry McCarley, Realtor®, CDPE
American Brokers Realty Group
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
phone: 239-707-4575