How long should I expect my house to stay on the market in Nashville, TN?

Asked by Jessica, 37206 Tue Jun 19, 2007

Answers

7
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Wed Jun 27, 2007
I'm glad to see your home already has received a contract. It's beautiful and Setliff is a great street. As you know, in the East Nashville market (where I actually live and work) we have a hefty inventory of homes at certain times. It looks like you had the smarts to price it correctly for quick contract. Congrats!
Megan Manly, Agent, Nashville, TN
Sun Oct 28, 2007
Jessica: Congrats on your QUICK home sale! Glad to see that an agent in my office sold it for you so quickly!
Chris Willia…, , 38401
Thu Oct 11, 2007
Depends on what area you are located in. Typically it takes in Davidson County between 90 and 120 days. In your zip code things typically a 1400 sq ft home only needed 52 days to sell.
Virtual Assi…, Home Seller, Knoxville, TN
Sun Sep 30, 2007
I sold my home in Nashville last year. In only one week! The top reason why is that I priced it right, very competitively compared to other homes in my subdivision and the square footage that I offered.
Exit Property…, Landlord,
Sat Sep 29, 2007
Congrats on getting an offer!

Getting an offer depends on many things but a home that shows well and is priced right has a great chance of moving fairly quickly
Florida Mort…, , Pembroke Pines, FL
Wed Jun 20, 2007
How long your home stays on the market depends on many factors.

Nashville is a hot market, certainly hotter than most other places, but if your price is not right, have poor curb appeal, have not taken the time to prepare your home for sale, etc., it will take longer to sell.

There are many ways to improve your chances of a quick sale, but they take some legwork to accomplish and many will help fetch a higher price.
Darron Shatl…, Agent, Murfreesboro, TN
Wed Jun 20, 2007
The Real Estate market in Nashville is very good. There are many areas of the country that saw extreme price increases during the last several years. Their markets are now depressed. Nashville is not. A strong internet marketing program will reduce your Days on the Market. I offer more internet exposure than any other real estate company in the area. And my Visual Tours are on Several National Websites.