How long, on average, should it take to sell 1 bedroom co-op at Boulevard Gardens in Woodside, Queens?

Asked by Udon1, Queens, NY Sat Apr 30, 2011

Answers

10
Hezrell Vasq…, Agent, Massapequa, NY
Wed May 4, 2011
it all depends on the location, the market price, and condition. in your area there are several cooperatives in the sales process. hire an agent who will represent you, provide his/hers services and work on your best interest.
Jeanette Wil…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Mon May 2, 2011
There is no real answer to the question. There are a lot of factors that you must take into consideration. Location is key, price, maintenance just to name a few.. Also how much exposure it has received. How well its marketed? And in this market its also based on the ability to secure financing. I am just trying to give you a real ideal that you really can't give a good average. Some will sell quickly others might take longer. If you are in a rush then thats another factor to consider. Whats you time frame? Overall my company, Prudential Douglas Elliman, is excellent with co-ops. When you have a moment, give me a call and I can explain our strategy.
Charlie & Amy…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Mon May 2, 2011
Looking at the comparables in your building, there are a few units that are under contract that took over 100 days to sell. Average time should take less than a month as long as you list your coop for the market price.
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
We would have to look at location, price, cost ext. If you have any question please feel free to call. From listing to closing about 75 days.
Web Reference:  http://www.desire2own.com
William Teng, Agent, Flushing, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
I should say about a month depends on the unit's asking price & condition. We recently sold 21 units on 37-59 61 St Woodisde. If you have more question, contact me.
Therese L Ko…, Agent, Bayside NY 11361, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Hi Udon1, there have not been many sales in Boulevard Gardens, there are at the moment (6) 1 bedroom units on the market ranging from $139K-$179K...2 are under contract $139K took 118 days and the other listed for $179K took 68 days to get to contract. To discuss your particulars call me terry K 718-614-3167 cell or email me TKorahais@elliman.com
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Time to sell a property is directly related to aggressive pricing (subject on appearance) and the marketing that is being done.

Ask your agent to run some comps over the past 4-6 months for your building and local comparable buildings.
Web Reference:  http://GailGladstone.com
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Your listing agent can provide you data from MLS much depends on price of property , luxury homes are on market longer than average priced homes

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
John Paganas, , Bayside, Queens, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Price is always the determining factor for a sale...If the price is too high it will usually take longer if it can be sold at all, if the price is too low the board my reject the offer and make it impossible...

Generally I would say work with a good agent from the area that knows where you live and can show your Coop often, and the more its shown the better your chances..

Hope that was helpful and if you have any more questions feel free to call on me... John
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Apr 30, 2011
Much will depend on pricing, condition, exact location, etc., if looking to sell, invite a few agents from different realty companies and ask for a CMA, comparative market analysis, review the data, ask opinions and make a determination....