How long for sale and what is the average proce for 2700 sq.ft. in Pearland TX - Cabot Cove Subdivision 77584

Asked by Karen Olsen, Pearland, TX Tue Aug 28, 2007

Answers

9
Thomas Johns…, , Houston, TX
Wed Aug 29, 2007
Karen: Analyzing the price of a house depends on location, availability, condition and the value of comparable houses in the area. A Realtor, who is a local expert can provide you with an idea of the prices that homes in the area are selling for. This analysis can give you a good idea of the value of your home and the timing of offers based on your list price.
Web Reference:  http://www.ERASold4Sure.com
The Realty C…, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Sep 14, 2012
Hi Karen,
If you find all this great information overwhelming. I'd love to meet with you and review step by step you comparative market analysis to determine what route is best for you. Best of all ... at NO Charge.
Janet Buff, Agent, Austin, TX
Tue Aug 13, 2013
Karen I would be happy to speak with you and do a free market analysis for you that will give you a good look at and better understanding of the market and your neighborhood. Thankfully the market is better now and some homes in Pearland are selling quickly. Please give me a call and we can get started today. Janet at RE/MAX Pearland and The Pearland Home Team 281-414-1811.
Gerald Page, Agent, Pearland, TX
Sat Feb 23, 2013
Recently sold one in Cabot Cove. Each property is different. Each seller is different and looking for different things when listing their properties, that causes length of time to sell to change. Stats show the big picture 2650 sq ft to 2699 sq ft avg days on market 71 and priced at about $188,000. Give me a call 832 885 0338 and lets get your criteria, time line and what you want in a home.
Kelli Owens, Agent, Pearland, TX
Tue Sep 11, 2012
Karen,
Tricky question I am assuming you are looking at possibly putting your house on the market.

Within the last 12 months, 11 homes have sold in the neighborhood. Days on market range from 13 days to 466 days. It has to do with the house and you as the seller. Therefore it is impossible for anyone to give you a price and how many days it will take to sell.

You have a total of 3 homes in the neighborhood for sale in the MLS.

Currently only one house in Cabot Cover is close the 2700 sq. foot requirement (2650 square feet). It is currently listed at $184,900.00 and it has been on the market for over 572 Cumulative Days on Market (CDOM).

My advice would be to contact a realtor in your area and ask them to preview your house, express your needs (figure out how quickly you need to move the home, what is your rock bottom price, are you in a position where short sale is an option, etc.)

Best of luck!
Julia Kennedy, , Pearland, TX
Fri Aug 31, 2012
Hi Karen,

I would love to help you and your husband find a home in Pearland. We can look for the houses with 2700 square feet and see what houses are selling for before you make an offer. There is a house in Cabot Cover with 2650 sq. ft. listed for $185000. Please give me a call at 713-822-3233 and give your email address and I will send you listings and you can decide which ones you want to see. Then, we can set the appointments up for you. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Julia Kennedy
Broker
Trish Hazeld…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Wed Dec 22, 2010
Karen,
An agent can provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis based on the location and condition of your particular home. How fast your home sells will depend upon how your home is priced relative to the market as well as how it is marketed. There are five homes listed on HAR as available in Cabot Cove right now and three homes listed in the pending catagory. This year there have been eight properties sold in Cabot Cove during the last year.
Please call me if you would like further details.
John Sherman, Agent, Friendswood, TX
Wed Dec 22, 2010
Hi: Karen

I live in the next subd from you and wouldbe more the happy to get the info you need.
Pam Miller, Agent, Pearland, TX
Tue Jan 13, 2009
Hi Karen,
You will need to have a Realtor do a Comparative Market Analysis for you. Most Realtors are happy to do this for you at no cost to you. This will tell you how you should price your home in today's real estate market.
Pearland is a great area! Good luck on the sale of your home.
Web Reference:  http://www.pearlandhomes.net