James Endo, Real Estate Pro in Los Gatos, CA

How is the real estate market for Cooley Station development for 3 and 4BR homes these days?

Asked by James Endo, Los Gatos, CA Fri Jun 22, 2012

Answers

3
Brenda & Ron…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Like most area here, the homes are not on the market long. It is a seller's market for the most part right now and Cooley Station is no exception. Many listings receive offers the same day as they hit the market. Prices are climbing and many sellers are finding it a good time to put their home on the market. You will also find many cash buyers who do not require appraisals which is good as many times offers are coming in above asking due to competition.

If we can assist you further, such as doing comps for a home you may own in the community, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Brenda

Brenda and Ron Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron 602-499-0694

** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley" **
Cathie VanWe…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Fri Jun 22, 2012
Hi James,

In the last 4 months there's been eight 3 or 4 bedroom houses sold in the older phases of Cooley Station. The prices ranged from $132,500 for a 3 bed, 1860 sq ft to $230,000 for a 4 bedroom, 2997 sq ft. Most of them were in the 170's and 180's. There current active prices are in the 180's and 190's. The average days on market before going under contract is 23 days.

Hope this helps. If you'd like a clickable report with more details and pictures of sold, pending and active houses in the neighborhood, you can email me at Cathie@ThompsonsRealty.com.

I specialize in Gilbert and I'd be happy to advise you.

Best of Luck!

Cathie
Bob DeLancy, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Fri Jun 22, 2012
I currently have a client in escrow for one of their homes in a new phase , and they are about to release more lots. I have also handled a couple of short sales in the older phases. The community is very popular. When will you be in town and want to look at available home in Cooley Station? BrokerBob