How is the market to sell in Falls Church Va?

Asked by Renate Mattera, Falls Church, VA Thu Aug 22, 2013

Answers

18
Kenneth Wang, Agent, Chantilly, VA
Sun Jun 1, 2014
It's great! It's still a seller's market. Are you interested in selling? If I can get your address I can do an in depth market analysis of your property at no charge or obligation to you. Let me know!

List it, SOLD!

Kenneth Wang
(571) 251-1113
kennethwang@kw.com
kennethwangrealty.com
Kevin Bailey, Agent, Falls Church, VA
Thu Apr 24, 2014
Renate, the market is awesome right now to sell in Falls Church!
John Frantz, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I'd be happy to help. Start with a realtors' property search http://www.johnfrantz.com or call me and I'll set it up for you. Thanks @ 571-748-8150
Will Nesbitt, Agent, Alexandria, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I think the condos and townhouses are selling briskly. SIngle-family homes are taking a little longer.
Faiza Alvi, Agent, Woodbridge, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Renate:

It's a great seller's market, in fact I have 2 buyers who are looking to purchase in Falls Church. When selling your house all it comes down to choosing the right agent who can price your house right and market it well to get the best possible exposure. As others said: Inventory is low. It can be an awesome factor to get more feet in the door but most important factor is to get the people making offers. Even when the market was slow my properties went under contract in less than 30 days, this year it's within a week. I would be more than happy to sit with you and go over selling details and help you make the best decision.

Faiza Alvi - Realtor®
AVERY-HESS REALTORS
703-389-7973 (Direct)
703-580-9995 (Fax)
http://www.house2homeva.com

MILLION DOLLAR CLUB - PWAR 2011

I believe:
Real Estate is about building relationships
& serving clients with honesty, integrity & passion.
John Ginty, Agent, Reston, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I know I am just keeping the wheel spinning round and round by repeating what others are saying, but the Falls Church real estate market is strong. Everyone's selling situation is different and I would love to speak with you in regards to yours. Please give me a call at 703-307-3449 and I will be happy to do a free home market analysis. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you sell your home.

John Ginty
Keller Williams Capital Properties Fairfax
10300 Eaton Pl, Suite 120
Fairfax, VA 22030
JohnGinty@kw.com

http://www.JohnGintySells.com
Jamie DeSimo…, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Ditto what Cat said. A majority of properties in Falls Church are going under contract within 10 days. It's a great market for sellers because inventory remains low but yet, it is still a good time for buyers because interest rates remain low (although they are creeping up a bit.) If you are thinking of selling, the fall market shows every indication of remaining strong. I work with a lot of buyers/sellers in the Falls Church area. If I can be of any more assistance, please feel free to contact me at jamiedesimone@gmail.com or 703-517-5608.
John Frantz, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Very good market in FC. http://www.johnfrantz.com
Full service broker w Re/Max Executives.
Patrick Figu…, Agent, Falls Church, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I am a long time Broker/Owner of Fine Homes Realty in Falls Church,and I have bilingual associates my contact number is 703 887 3148 and I always answer my phone
Christine Ri…, Agent, Arlington, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Hi Renate,

As everyone has said, it's a strong sellers market. The absorption rate (how quickly inventory gets sold) is very, very low, meaning Falls Church properties sell almost immediately. But "almost" is the catch. There are currently a handful of Falls Church properties hanging out there with a high days-on-market. The key is in knowing how to show and price the property, so that you can achieve the highest net return possible.

Call me if you'd like to know more, and best of luck!
Chris
direct: 703-362-7764

Christine Rich
Long and Foster
Web Reference:  http://www.christinerich.com
Matt Kahn, Agent, Arlington, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
The Falls Church real estate market is a strong seller's market right now. Buyers are seeking quality homes in good condition and are bidding aggressively. It is rare to see a home in Falls Church on the market for more than a few weeks. Multiple offers are common.

Please feel free to contact me for more specific information or assistance.

Matt Kahn
Principal Broker
Property Manager
Falls Realty
Falls Church, VA
Licensed in VA, MD, & DC
Matt@MattKahn.com
703-538-2600 (phone)
703-855-3855 (cell)
240-218-8430 (fax)

CRS, NAR Certified Residential Specialist
SFR, NAR Certified Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource
e-PRO, NAR Certification in Real Estate Technology
Member, VAR Standard Forms Working Group
Member, VAR Risk Management Committee
Member, VAR Professional Standards Panel
Member. NVAR Arbitration Committee
Trustee, NVAR Realtor Political Action Committee
Chairman, NVAR Public Policy Committee
VAR Mediator
VAR Certified Ethics Trainer
Real Estate Continuing Education Instructor
Falls Church City Board of Equalization (15 year member, 9-years as chairperson)
Former USAF Officer and Pilot
Member, Veterans of Foreign Wars
Member, American Legion
Member and Bass, Alexandria Harmonizers
Azmi Alkurd, Agent, Sterling, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
It is a seller's market now, Although the buyers' approval is a little hard (due to stringent lenders' guidelines) despite the low mortgage interest rate. As the interest rate inches upward, the affordability will be affected and the real estate market can change direction. I think there would be a consensus among Realtors' that the prices at the present level are here to stay for a while, we don't expect a wild increase or dramatic decrease in the foreseeable future, housing might march along with the inflation index which is about 5% to 6% annual increase in our area.

NVRE is a local Real Estate Firm with extensive experience in this market.
Whatever your real estate needs, we can address them.
Please give us a call or email to set a a consulting appointment at no cost and obligation to you;
you have nothing to lose, but lots of information to gain.

Email: alkurd@nvre.net
Phone: (703)628-9343
website: http://www.nvreRealty.com
Barbara Simon…, Agent, Arlington, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Fantastic. Inventory is incredibly low and there is substantial demand. Now is the time to talk to an agent about getting your home ready for the fall market. I would be happy to help you!
Thierry Roche, Agent, Fairfax, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
If you want to know how to sell a Falls Church house for 101% of your Asking Price in this market and have it Guaranteed, call my Northern VA Real Estate Hotline 800-316-4485 and ask for ID #2030 and get a free report that explains it.
Will Rodgers, Agent, Ashburn, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
I live and sell homes in Falls Church, call me at 703 655 5738 and I will talk to you about your specific neighborhood. Look forward to speaking with you!
Colin Storm, Agent, Falls Church, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Falls Church is very much a seller's market at the moment. However, market times do vary based on location within Falls Church, home type, and home condition.
Web Reference:  http://fallschurch.co
Anil Khanna…, Agent, CHANTILLY, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
Falls Church has a very active market due to its location and proximity to the metro. You will have no problem selling. Please email me at khannacpa@yahoo.com or call me at 703-625-6731 if you need an agent to assist you in your home sale
Cat Tallant, Agent, Arlington, VA
Thu Aug 22, 2013
The latest info on our local market is all good! Inventory is still down from last year, around 20%, but sales this past month have been the highest all year. Interest rates are still good, and so is employment in our area, so that means the affordability index is still good for buyers. So it's a great time to sell! I live and work in Falls Church, so i know it well!!