How is the market in Olde Naples? I have a 3 br condo block and a half from beach that I want to sell.2nd and 2nd. but I do not want to waste it .

Asked by 4markr, Old Naples, Naples, FL Thu Apr 7, 2011

Answers

18
Agnes Tabor, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Dear Home Seller,

As you are aware, Old Naples is a prime area. Properties well priced and prepared for buyers are never wasted. 3 bedrooms are highly sought by buyers even in this market.. I do many Open Houses in Old Naples, visitors entering my homes/condos are passionate about buying in the area. You must be aware that we are working with buyers who are more educated about the market, area etc than ever.

So, Price it right, and start a Real Estate relationship with a REALTOR familiar with the nuances of Old Naples.

Agnes Tabor, REALTOR
239 565-0384
agnes@agnestabor.com
Doug Treadwe…, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Oct 5, 2011
Old Naples:
The below information gives you a history of the market and its trend, along with my opinion of where the market is heading.

2009 Market Summary (year-to-date):

84 closings for the year.
An average sale price of $1,037,432.
An average sale price per foot of $422.
A median sales price of $710,000.
An average time on market for sold homes of 231 days.

2010 Market Summary (year-to-date):

110 closings for the year.
An average sales price of $1,172,020.
An average sale price per foot of $503.
A median sales price of $665,000.
An average time on market of 245 days.

2011 Market Summary (year-to-date):

127 closings for the year
An average sale price of $980,323.
An average sale price per foot of $431.
A median sales price of $620,000.
An average time on market of 265 days.
Current active listings total 205
Closed and pending sales, last 12 months - 183, a 13 month supply. This is a continuation of the shrinking of supply for the Old Naples market segment.

The real estate market in Old Naples continues to improve. The unit volume of closings continues to increased and is on pace for an improvement of over 10 % from 2010 to 2011. We are seeing the typical mid summer slow down in activity. The Old Naples market snapshot is at a slightly above balanced market. The slight reduction in both median and average selling prices would indicate we have a slight oversupply of housing in the market. Our expectation is with the increasing unit sales, the continuation of the shrinking inventory, and the strong buyer interest in Old Naples. Old Naples will continue to have strong demand and relatively flat pricing through the end of the year.
Web Reference:  http://treadwellNaples.com
Bobby Tyler, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Sun Oct 2, 2011
I'll keep it short and to the point. LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Olde Naples is a highly desired location. It's is ultimately what Florida sells, " Sand and Sunshine!" I am a statistics man and believe you should expect the condo to sell for what ever the relative comps sell for . Buyer's are smart! They do their home work. The list to sale price is the target for your bottom dollar sale price(with in margin). For Example: If condo's are selling at 93% of list to sale price, I probably wouldn't let it go for much less. If you have an agressive Agent that will market your condo and get you exposure, You should get at least the list to sale percentage. It takes money to make money! If the listing is worth taking the agent should put some money into marketing!

Robert Tyler, Realtor
Diamonds Real Estate, Inc.
239-850-2629

http://www.FlaLuxuryLiving.com

Native to SW FL!
Bakthy, Home Buyer, Warner Robins, GA
Fri Sep 30, 2011
Nancy E Jayn…, Agent, Naples, FL
Wed Sep 28, 2011
Needless to say, "Location, location, location" is in your favor, with your proximity to the beach and only blocks to 5th Ave S and all Olde Naples has to offer. 3 Bedrooms is another plus. Condition of your specific condo is a factor. But Inventory is down and buyers seem to be increasing now and earlier than past years. So now may be a good time to sell your condo. It sounds like you may be in Largo, Paradiso, Halekulani, Gulfwalk, or Courtyard. Some of these allow rentals and pets so that can be another plus.

I'd be happy to provide you with a free market analysis to see if it makes sense for you to sell or not. I can also set you up with a free service so you can see your competition and track sales nearby as they occur. Then when you are ready, I look forward to working together to get you to "Sold" and adding you to my long list of happy customers.

Best regards
Nancy

Nancy E Jaynes, REALTOR(r) "I Find What You're Looking For"
Multi-Award Winning Top Producer
Premiere Plus Realty Co, 370 12th Ave S, Naples, FL 34102
Email: NEJaynes@hotmail.com
Tele: 239-821-3789
Awarded "5-Star Best in Client Satisfaction" by independent consumer survey
"Best Agent" 2009, 2010, 2011 published in Gulfshore Life
Presidents Award "Top 4% Sales Internationally" Coldwell Banker 2011
Glowing Customer Testimonials are my Best Reward
90% Referral Business - Thank you for Sharing my Name!
Mlharris100, Renter, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu May 12, 2011
I love that area- just moved here from IL last summer and teach in Naples. I am looking for a new annual lease/rental in that area ..if you consider renting, please let me know..mlharris100@hotmail.com.
Thanks! Michelle
Kathleen A.…, , Naples, FL
Sat May 7, 2011
Dear Home Seller, Olde Naples market is very stable,especially if you have a 3bedroom close to beach. My office is in Olde Naples and I have lived in Olde Naples. I am very knowledgable of the area and would love to help. I also have a cash Buyer looking for a 3 bedroom, but need more information. Please feel free to contact me at any time. Kathleen Real Estate Agent
Kathy Bogan…, , Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Adding to what other agent have said and since you gave so little info (like how many stories in the building, age, etc), I will tell you there are 141 lowrise (no more than three stories high) on the market now, ranging from the low 100s to several million.
Since the first of the year 6 have gone under contract (Pending), 9 no contingencies remaining, and 25 closed sales. Price, location, condition of your unit and the building reflect buyer interest.
I can help you decide only with more specific information.
Web Reference:  http://www.AroundNaples.com
Ken Lowe, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
The market in Old Naples has remained more stable than most but has been affected by the last few years of difficult real estate market. Single Family Homes in Naples have even started an upswing in pricing over the last year and well located condos can not be far behind. If you are thinking of upgrading this is an opportune time to sell and move up. If you are just looking to sell and cash out it depends on your motivation and what use you are getting from the property. I believe we are on the brink of a more normal market and that holding the property will likely see an increase in value but you also have the cost of ownership and opportunity cost related to where else you can and would invest the monies.

I would be happy to provide you a professional Realtors Opinion of value on your property and discuss options for marketing. I( also suggest you visit my website and look at the trends in the market I update monthly. I can provide you statistics and trends specific to you Old Naples when we meet.

Kenneth (Ken) Lowe - Relator SFR
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource
Prudential Florida Realty
621 Fifth Avenue South
239-659-2448
Lowe1991@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.Ken-Lowe.com
John A. Kalo…, , Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Hi4markr,
To answer your question. The market is better in old Naples than most.
Everyone who answered you is a professional and on the right path. Besides what was said, you have to know your own motivation.The price will depend on how quick you want to sell. For how long you want to be bothered by lookers. How long do you want to pay maintenance, if this is a second home. You have a lot of attention now , so pick a Realtor and sell it.
You will not get more money by waiting.
John A. Kaloostian, professional, full time Realtor
David Nourse, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
This would be a great time to be in the market to sell your condo in Olde Naples. The trick to sell at this time is to have your home staged where the potential buyers walk in and are "wowed." If they see dollar signs for updates they will have to complete, the time on the market will be increase.

I brought my charts of the sales of condos in Olde Naples up to date yesterday to include the first quarter of 2011. Please contact me and I will forward this information on to you. This will help you in knowing what you can expect to sell your home for.

My office is on Fifth Ave South and I could give your home great exposure while we look for a buyer. Please let me know how I am best able to help.

David Nourse – Associate Broker
Keating Associates Real Estate
850 5th Avenue South Suite C
Naples, Florida 34102
239.537.1453 – cell
614.635.3454 – fax
DNNaples@gmail.com - email
Chris Spina, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Good Afternoon, as my colleagues have mentioned the Olde Naples Market overall is relatively good. The key for you is to select the agent than can best market your property to gain the largest market exposure. Just putting a property on the MLS system is a small piece of the program. Despite whether the market it ok or not, all sellers need a broad exposure to the markets both domestically and internationally. The key to this is the internet as you are well aware. I have a very large marketing program in place to give listings total exposure, plus I am picking up buyers for all areas of Naples on a regular basis through my buyer creation program. If you would like to hear about how these programs can help you, call me. I would be happy to sit down with you and go over it. Regards,

Chris Spina
239-273-5270
Web Reference:  http://www.spinarealty.com
Monica Fracc…, , Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
I live in Olde Naples and my office is on 5th Ave. Olde Naples is a strong market, and although prices have been low, with your location you should do well. I would be happy to meet with you at any time and help you plan a strategy to get your condo sold. Since I live and work here, I'd like to see you get the most for your money. Good luck

Monica Fracci-Small
Peak Realty Partners
711 5th AVE South
Naples, FL 34102
239-213-0900
440-823-5006
Peggy Wagner-…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
The market in Olde Naples is excellent right now. Just closed on a $2.6 million home on 4th ave N and newer, single family are becoming harder and harder to find. I have some clients looking in Olde Naples that might fit your place but without more info do not know. They are ready to fly down and make offer if we find something suitable. Please contact me directly at Peggy@perfectplacerealty.net or 239-405-4300
Peggy Wagner
Broker/Owner
Keith Marvel…, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
As I work right down in that location I can tell that there are plenty of buyers and property is moving. However, the buyers are wise to the market and are seeking value. If you want to a get a true value of your unit I would be happy to help. I think I know your exact building as I have a friend there.
John & Sandra…, Agent, Marco Island, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
The market will always be more stable where there is easy beach access and with a great location such as Olde Naples. We were just showing properties to potential buyers near 5th Avenue due to the location. Let us know if we can provide any additional information, or if we can help you sell your home.
John & Sandra James
Prudential Florida Realty
(239) 784-7000
E-Mail: MarcoTropicalRealty@comcast.net
Michelle Tho…, Agent, Naples, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
Good morning! The market is strong right now in the Old Naples area. However, prices are still fairly low. I would be happy to prepare a market analysis of your property for you. Feel free to call or email any time if you are interested. My email address is Michelle@Naples.com and my cell phone number is 239-860-7176.
Marc Comisar, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Thu Apr 7, 2011
The market has really been doing well. People finally realizing we are past the bottom. I would love to meet with you to discuss what we can do to sell your home. Let me know a good time to do this.

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Naples-Homes-and-Estates-For-Sale.com