How is the market in Cutler Bay right now?

Asked by Michelle Norwsky, Coral Gables, FL Tue Oct 30, 2012

Answers

4
Leo Santos, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
The Cutler Bay market is GREAT! Just firsthand knowledge:
- Inventory is down 30% from last year
- Prices are up about a 20-25% from last year
- The average price per square foot is currently about $112
The City of Cutler Bay is doing a good job at improving the roads, commerce and community areas. Overall, Cutler Bay is great neighborhood that has rebounded very strong. I anticipate prices to continue to increase in 2013.
Web Reference:  http://www.LeoSantosTeam.com
Thanks, Leo. It seems like you really know the market well. I will email you my contact info so we can go over the details of my property.
MN
Flag Wed Oct 31, 2012
Gregory Lee, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Dec 11, 2012
There is a shortage of homes/inventory in Cutler Bay & Miami, there are many buyer's who have been actively looking for property. Now is an opportune time to be selling.

Having the product/good home for sale and getting the best available price in a quick timeframe requires bringing in qualified, motivated buyers who can close. This is one of the first major steps in a transaction.
Ann Ryan, Agent, Doral, FL
Wed Oct 31, 2012
Michelle, the lack of inventory in South Florida is a seller's friend. Any house in reasonably good repair, freshly painted and clean, will sell fast when priced correcty.

Ann
Maria Medina, Agent, Miami, FL
Tue Oct 30, 2012
Dear Michelle,

I work in this area, and the market is Good, but I would like to provide you a neighborhood report or a CMA, so if you have a specific area, community, please feel free to contact me at 305-905-3370.

Maria Medina
Realtor(R)
Distressed Property Professional Agent