How is the Tonawanda market right now?

Asked by Erinwallace, Buffalo, NY Fri Jan 18, 2013

Are homes selling quick? Are a lot of people out looking & scheduling showings or is it abnormally dead for this time of year?

Answers

7
Colleen Kuli…, Agent, Amherst, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Tonawanda right now is busy, there is no real off season for homes for sale here. There was a few days around Christmas that is slowed down, but there are many home buyers out there looking for homes with a reduced number of homes for sale. What is your price range and I can give you a better idea of what is happening in that price segment. Over all it is very positive...
Charlene Gore, Agent, Buffalo, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Homes which are properly priced for their location and condition are selling quickly no matter what the season. Our mild winter has helped out by making showing property really easy. Sellers who have property for sale during the winter months are usually more motivated to sell and so buyers have a good opportunity to get a value priced property. Want help? I represent buyers as a Buyer Agent - Contact me at cgorerealtor@roadrunner.com Charlene Gore , Associate Broker , Metro Roberts Realty , Town of Tonawanda, New York
, ,
Fri Jan 18, 2013
If you are ever interested in a 2nd opinion or comparative interest rates, please call at any time.

For example, I had a client that called just yesterday who obtained a rate quote from his current mortgage holder and depository bank. The name of the bank would be easily recognized and is a popular choice for checking and savings deposits.

I was able to beat their rate by almost .50%. I also provide customer service that is unmatched by any local mortgage source with the ability to be reached most any time without a tedious and frustrating voice mail system and no return calls.

Ron Fronckowiak
Mortgage Loan Professional
R & R Funding, Inc.
716-685-9696
Web Reference:  http://www.RandRFunding.com
Erinwallace, Home Buyer, Buffalo, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Ron- I'm all set on that front. Thanks
, ,
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Traditionally, this is the slowest time of the year in real estate. Families have just gotten through the holidays and the cold temps sometimes discourage people from home shopping. Expect the market to start picking-up steam within the next couple of months, but that's not to say you can't find a buyer or receive a fair offer at any time.

Ron Fronckowiak
Mortgage Consultant
R & R Funding, Inc.
716-685-9696
, ,
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Erin,

You and I communicated over a year ago when you had some other mortgage-related questions.

If you haven't been pre-qualified, I encourage you to call me at your convenience.

Ron Fronckowiak
Mortgage Consultant
R & R Funding, Inc.
716-685-9696
Joseph Oliver, Agent, Tonawanda, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Ive been out a bunch lately in Tonawanda showing homes! It's my home town and we love it. If you'd like some help, please give me a call or a text any time!

Joe Oliver
Nickel Realty
716 425-0328