Laurali, Home Seller in 77479

How do you price a home built in 2008 to sell when new homes are being built all around it in the development.The house has many upgrades.

Asked by Laurali, 77479 Tue Nov 10, 2009

That is one value is working exclusively with one Realtor. There are many considerations on the value for the resale of a home in a new community. A Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA) is of extreme value to the potential seller. Also at Prudential Gary Greene we have tools that may be of use in arriving at a price that is acceptable to the Seller. Pricing is everything in this circumstance and depending on your need to move timeline, the marketing of the home will be critical.

Would love to work with you in helping you arrive at a best value senerio.
To help price a home, a CMA report for homes sold in the past 3 months and current for sale listings in the same neighborhood can be pulled from the multiple listing database. Then compare in further details such as year built, sqf, upgrades, etc.. Click on the link below to request a home value report if interested!
Hi Laurali,
Right now in Sugar Land this is common problem home owners are feeling since Sugar Land has become so desirable. And Jacqueline made very good points, you just have show exactly what your home as to offer to make it appeal to buyers. I am a realtor with RE/MAX Solutions in Sugar Land if you would like for me to come view your home and go over price options available for you. If so you can contact me at 662-316-8177 on my cell.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Marissa James,Realtor
RE/MAX Solutions
You have to realise that you are competing with new construction - but that may also mean that you have already done all those little extra things that add up which someone going into a just built house would have to do. Get a couple of different agents to give you their price opinion and go from there. Best wishes!