How do you market a home during the slower holiday season when most people are focused on Thanksgiving & Christmas?

Asked by Marcia Kelly, Topeka, KS Fri Nov 1, 2013

Answers

6
Julie Charti…, Agent, Feeding Hills, MA
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Holiday buyers are serious buyers, much less competition, house always looks warm and inviting with tasteful holiday décor. Buyers are in good spirits and happy at holidays!!
Good answer!
Flag Sat Nov 2, 2013
Becky S. Bur…, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Nov 1, 2013
True buyers aren't focused on Thanksgiving and Christmas or bothered by the weather!!
Annette Law…, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Phil has pulled the curtian back a little.
While other agents have gone into hibernation, this is the time to kick you 4th quarter into gear.
The kickers and gawkers and dreamy eyed hawkers are all feasting and celebrating and leaving the runway clear for serious buyers.
-
Sellers need to realize this...and get serious also.
Remove the obstacles.
Seize the moment.
Seal the deal.

And a side note....lighten up on the decoratng extravaganza. Everyone knows it is the holiday season.

Best of success,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
Move to the Front of the Line (http://FirstLookHomes.us)
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Fri Nov 1, 2013
The same way. The buyer pool may be lower; but the ones that are out there are serious.
Debbie Gillum, Agent, Topeka, KS
Fri Nov 1, 2013
I really try to advertise more. I pay close attention to my public remarks so I can try and grab the on line buyers attention and make them want to view my home first.
Josh Barnett, Agent, Carney, OK
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Ask your Broker this type of questions, he will be able to give you solid advise for your area.