Tara, Home Seller in 07670

How do I post my house on trulia?

Asked by Tara, 07670 Thu Apr 15, 2010

Answers

7
you can create an advertisement for your property on postlets.com and it will automatically be syndicated to trulia and other websites.
Hi Tara. The best way to get your house sold is to have it on the MLS, Trulia, Homes.com, Zillow.com. You would have to list your house with an agent and make sure they are able to do that for you. If you are concerned about paying commission, it is negotiable by law. You can shop around and get the best deal out there. Also, if you don't want to be locked in to a contract for a long time, you don't have to be. You can do a listing with an agent for as little as 3 months and see what kind of results you get. If you need more information you are welcome to call me or send an e-mail. I hope this info. was somewhat helpful to you. Good-luck!
Agents and brokers submit properties manually or through XML feeds. If you are listed with a Realtor, they can do this for you.
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Brick, NJ
If you're interested in getting your house posted on Trulia, feel free to contact me. I happen to also be a Trulia Pro so I can actually have your house featured not just appear on Trulia. If you've already done so, good luck to you!
Wendy

Wendy W. Dessanti
Weichert-Tenafly Office
NJAR 10 Yr Distinguished Sales Club
wendydess@aol.com
201 310-2255
Did your home sell yet Tara?
Tara simply said, have your listing broker sign up for a free account here on Trulia and post your listing here for no charge. If you are selling it yourself, Trulia does not acept listings for sale by owner, only listings from licensed brokers and agents. Good luck with your sale
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
If your home is listed with a Realtor, they can get it on Trulia. If your home is for sale by owner, Trulia does not currently post those homes.
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI