How do I post my house for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Marianna Agunzo, Fishkill, NY Sun Feb 24, 2013

Answers

7
Crystal DeRa…, Agent, 12603, NY
Sun Jun 2, 2013
Hi Marianna,

Did you find help posting your property? I understand Trulia does not allow for sale by owners....just from a few searches. Did you find another way to list your property? Do you still need help in selling/listing your home in Fishkill?

I work in the immediate area & I'm available to help.

MyDutchessRealtor@gmail.com

845-416-4281

Good Luck, best wishes,
Crystal
Desmond Smith, Agent, Scarsdale, NY
Sun Feb 24, 2013
The best most affordable route to take is to list with a licensed Real Estate Agent. We have the time and resources to get your home sold. We work together via a large network called the MLS or Multiple Listring Service, which means that if you hire me your hiring a team of 100. The MLS advertises the lsiting on Trulia and other websites that may not be avaliable to you. As a Realtor if your in dire straights and need to sell, some banks are requiring that the home be placed on the local MLS. What style is your home? What is the square footage? Is it verified? Have you paid for an Apprasail or BPO to find out the proper price it should be listed and sold for? These questions I can answer.

Give me a call I may have a buyer (914) 774-4231 and email me a picture of your home mrsmithoffers@aol.com

http://desmondsmith.topproducerwebsite.com/home.asp
Jim & Cas Wh…, , Dutchess County, NY
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Hi Marianna -

Your question has been answered correctly by many already. If you want to try the FSBO (for sale by owner) route you should first consult with a local Realtor who will give you some very important advice. We would be glad to meet with you to answer any questions you may have (and you should have many). Our goal is to see you succeed in selling your home. We don't want to see get hurt by the many pitfalls ahead. Contact us if you would like some professional advice. We do not charge for this service.

Best Wishes -
< Jim & Cas
Connie Fitzg…, Agent, Mechanicsville, MD
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Talk with a local real estate agent, get them to list your house and they can post it for you! Good luck :)
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Feb 24, 2013
If you are selling your home by owner, you as a home owner cannot post your home for sale on
Trulia. If on the other hand you will list your home with a local brokerage, your listing agent then will be
able to put your home on the multiple listing service in your area and furthermore post here on Trulia
and many other real estate sites.

You may want to reconsider listing your home with an experienced local Realtor.
Good Luck to you...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Feb 24, 2013
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Arthur Panag…, Agent, Lagrangeville, NY
Sun Feb 24, 2013
I can put it on for you plus many more. http://Www.hudsonvalleyNYhomesearch.com