How do I place my house on here if I am selling by owner?

Asked by Goggle2, Naples, FL Fri Mar 16, 2012

Answers

7
Frank Dolski, Agent, Lahaska, PA
Fri Mar 16, 2012
You do not! Check with Trulia. They do noy do FISBO;s
Brian and Di…, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
As a Florida resident I am sure you are aware of the volumns of foreclosures that are in your area. You are probably also aware that there is 1.5 Miliion properties that have been foreclosed that are getting ready to be released. I am also sure you know how that is going to affect your pricing. Most realtors put there properties on between thirty and forty search engines to get their properties sold. How many short sales are there in your area.
How does your property compare to other properties that have been sold, not listed. You also probably krnow that the best time to sell your property without a realtor is in a sellers market. Here in Florida we are in a buyers market, most buyers are investors and are looking for properties for thirty or forty cents on the dollar. If a realtor is taking 180 days plus to sell a property with all their resources it is even more difficult for a for sale by owner.
No body wants to pay commissions, but if you do not sell your home within a year and the above properties are released for sale the market is flooded with inventory values again will be be further depreciated. How much do you stand to lose not only from the devaluation of your property but also from additional taxes, insurance, utilities and HOA fees while you wait to sell. Most for sale by owners are potential short sales and the owners are trying to avoid the inevitable. Do yourself a favor and talk to a professional that can evaluate your situation and help guide you. my email is bcaron@kw.com if there is anything I can do to help you I am an expert in Collier and Lee Counties. You need to know what you don't know
Scott Riddle, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Call Trulia, but they are an agent centric site. Why didn't to hire an agent to help you sell, market and get your home in front of a lot more buyers than you can?

Scott Riddle
Realty Direct
239-289-1849
http://www.naplesrealestateteam.com
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Jodi Sosna, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Fri Mar 16, 2012
If you are truly serious about selling your home you should engage a real estate professional. If you need a referral (depending on where your home is located) I would be happy to help you. My email is jodi@purenc.com.
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Hi, Trulia is an agent only platform at this time. So any listing on here has to be listed by a broker. you can try sites like Craigslist and forsalebyowner.com.

Chris
Marie Souza…, Agent, Centerville, MA
Fri Mar 16, 2012
Trulia is not for FSBO owners, only agents.