How do I place a listing and what does it cost?

Asked by G Clemente, Fort Myers Beach, FL Fri May 13, 2011

selling

Answers

16
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri May 13, 2011
If you are a for sale by owner, this site does not allow the post, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Terry McCarl…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
Are you wanting to load a listing as "For Sale By Owner" or are you looking to list with a Realtor??? Realtor fees are negotiable and can not be discussed in an open forum.

Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions you may have.

Terry McCarley, Jones & Co Realty
email: leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net
cell: 239-707-4575
Noah Otalvaro, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Mon Aug 20, 2012
If you want to submit an FSBO ( For Sale By Owner ) on Tulia, currently they don't support that capability. Your best option would be to contact a real estate agent that specializes in your area. Some agents will charge you a flat fee to list your property and other agents will charge a commission based on the purchase price. Flat fee agents usually don't offer much advice and will just list your property on the MLS. Full service agents will be able to offer you their expertise, knowledge of the market and will be more pro active in marketing and selling your home.
Shelley Hugh…, Agent, N Ft Myers 33903, FL
Mon Aug 20, 2012
I will list your home on the MLS and trilia along with 32 other real estate related syndications on the internet for a small one time fee. I look forward to hearing from you. I could have it done today for you.

Shelley Hughes
239-246-0277
http://www.investorfriendly-pm.com
Kristen Warr…, , Pensacola, FL
Sat May 21, 2011
I know an awesome agent in your area I can refer you to. Let me know if you would like his info. I've worked with this agent before and he is great.

Good luck to you.
Judi Monday,…, Agent, Green Valley, AZ
Sat May 14, 2011
Hi G Clemente,

Great question--you are obviously aware that 90% of all buyers start their home buying search on the Internet, making it more critical than ever to have a strong web presence. As you'll find, Trulia and many of the other top ranked real estate sites do not allow you to post a listing unless you are represented by an agent. In this market you want as much exposure as you can get so find yourself an outstanding agent in your area--statistic show they will get it sold faster and for more money than you will selling it yourself. Be sure to interview several agents before selecting the best match for you. I've attached a list of interview questions that will help make sure you select an outstanding Realtor.

Best Of Luck!
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Sat May 14, 2011
Emily has guided you in the right direction. It is a good decision not to accept FSBO litings- in my opinion. For Sale By Owner does have a place in the real estate market. There are many places to advertise and list your property if you don't want to deal with an agent or brokerage.
Web Reference:  http://www.hybridmls.com
Sandy Saddle…, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
What are you selling? Home, Condo, lot? Is it ocean front or Bay?
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri May 13, 2011
Hi G,

If you are wanting to place your home on Trulia, please note that we don't accept FSBO submissions at this time, however if you work with a full service or flat fee broker or agent, he or she can submit your listing to us via the link below.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Best Wishes,

Emily Erekuff
Community Moderator
Susan Callah…, Agent, Fort Myers Beach, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
Today's Buyers are more informed than ever before. Many start their research months before even contacting a Real Estate Agent. Your home must be priced right to generate traffic both on the web and to the home. Pricing your home a little high and thinking you'll negotiate down will no longer work ! It's a tough market, but properly priced homes are SELLING !
Your homes MARKING EXPOSURE is very important !

I would check your Realtors web presence! and how they market other properties before choosing one.

Best regards ,
Susan Callahan, ABR, CNS
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate LLC
CELL: 239-896-6342 FAX: 800-217-6506
7205 Estero Blvd # 724 Fort Myers Beach, FL. 33931
http://www.AGENT4LEECOUNTYFL.com
Sarah Garrett, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
Hello there,
This particular service that you are using is primarily for Real Estate offices to promote listings like yours. If you are searching for a realtor then I would love the opportunity to interview with you and let you know what our company has to offer you in order to promote your property. Please call for a convenient time to discuss your needs. Until then our website is http://www.argfl.com. FYI, if you want to market your own property as a FSBO then I can also assist you with marketing ideas. Thanks for the question.

Sarah Garrett, Realtor
ALLIANCE REALTY GROUP
"Chosen Best in Client Satisfaction 2006-2011" by Gulfshore Life Magazine
Email: sarahgarrett@argfl.com
Website to View MLS:
Kevin Clouti…, Agent, Cape Coral, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
Hi G,

I am a Realt or, its waht I do, you can call me and discuss it if you like

239.246.6639

Kevin Cloutier, Realtor
Southern Premier Realty
Web Reference:  http://www.kevincloutier.com
, ,
Fri May 13, 2011

if you want to list your home for sale on "Trulia", you would have to hire a realtor who would take care of that for you.

Should you want to sell your home "by-owner", please feel free to contact me. I am already doing co-marketing with For-Sale-By-Owners and would like to offer you my FREE marketing tools as well.

Beate Rodriguez
Loan Originator
Barbara N Go…, Agent, Naples, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
If you looking to sell your property the commision is always negotiable, and most of anything it depend in the offer that you would get from the buyer since you may list the property a one price to the open market them you will pay according to your final offer .If you are interested in get more information about our personalized marketing program, call me at 239-895-2683. our company strive to offer a personalized market strategie for every seller.

Barbara Gonzalez
Broker-Associate
Weichert Realtors on the Gulf
239-895-2683
bgonzalez@wrotg.com
Se habla espanol
Michael K. H…, , Fort Myers, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
I think there may be companies that will list your property for you to sell. Listing with a professional Realtor is aways the best bet. Terry was correct that Realtor fees are negotiable. I would be more than happy to help.
Beverly LaLo…, Agent, Bonita Springs, FL
Fri May 13, 2011
I would be more than happy to negotiate a flat fee with you for posting your listing on the MLS as well as many internet home search sites. My photos and service are highly professional, reaching national as well as international buyers.

Please contact me at bevlalonde@gmail.com or 239-676-9190 to get started!

Bev LaLonde
Broker Associate
American Brokers Realty Group

Stellar service, real value. TM