Kathleen Hotz, Home Seller in Bedminster, NJ

How do I list on this website?

Asked by Kathleen Hotz, Bedminster, NJ Fri Nov 22, 2013

Answers

5
Hi Kathleen,
I understand you want to sell your home, well right now it’s a great time. I am license in two states New York and New Jersey so I have a lot of contacts, Investors and buyers.In New Jersey I work for Churchill Corporate Services who specializes in relocation, so I deal with fortune 100, fortune 1000, relocation companies, international clients, and insurance companies who ask me to help them find homes to rent or buy. We have a great program for home owners and if you are interested in moving forward, please provide me with the best number and time to call. I look forward hearing from you
Thank You,

Hector De La Cruz
Realtor Associate NY and NJ
Nest Seekers INTERNATIONAL
Manhattan • LIC • Brooklyn • Miami • Hamptons • International
415 Madison Avenue
Ny, Ny 10017
O + 212.252.8772
C + 973.986.3903
F + 212.252.9347
Hi Kathleen
Trulia pulls their information from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) database. Your best bet would be to contact a full service brokerage firm and have a real estate professional represent you and your property. If you are interested in selling your home I would welcome the opportunity to discuss the services I provide. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your options

Paula Scillia
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokers
Bedminster, NJ
908-612-7116 (cell)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 23, 2013
There are transaction brokers that will put your property up on the mls for a flat fee and then it should show up on Trulia, as well as other sites. You would be doing the marketing, negotiating, inspection scheduling, etc. on your own as a for sale by owner.
Other than that, a full service brokerage could help you with the entire process.
If I can help, do let me know.
Anne McLaughlin
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage-Bedminster
908-883-0346
HI Kathleen,

If you are doing a For Sale By Owner, you can't. Trulia only posts properties that are listed with a Realtor/on the MLS. If your property is listed with a Realtor, let them know to post on here if it doesn't automatically flow through from the MLS.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
If you are not an agent you might need to contact Trulia support via the bottom right of any Trulia page or via 1-888-466-3501