Will.cox, Home Seller in Bethany Beach, DE

How do I list my condo for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Will.cox, Bethany Beach, DE Sat Jan 1, 2011

Answers

10
Oldfather Gr…, Agent, Rehoboth Beach, DE
Sun Dec 30, 2012
Good Question for the Trulia people. Trulia People?

Warm Regards,

Dustin
Pat & Steve…, Agent, Westlake, OH
Mon Jan 10, 2011
Trulia is a great site for listing a home. However, you need a Seller's Agent to list it for you. I suggest that you consider listing your condo with a Seller’s Agent, for maximum marketing opportunities.
Steve Taylor, Agent, Johnson City, TN
Mon Jan 10, 2011
Your agent will do this for you.
Perhaps you don't know an agent in your area but do know one elsewhere - they can help - call upon them to help you find a real estate professional in your area.
Brendan Crot…, Agent, Bethany Beach, DE
Mon Jan 10, 2011

As others have posted, your list agent should list your condo on Trulia. If you do not currently have a list agent, I work in Bethany Beach and would be glad to discuss this with you.

Brendan Garfield Crotty

(302)858-3234

President Southern Sussex Rotary

E-mail: Brendan@BrendanGarfieldCrotty.com

Website: http://www.BrendanGarfieldCrotty.com

ResortQuest Real Estate
(302) 541 - 8778
(302) 539 - 8600
33012 Coastal Highway
Bethany Beach, DE 19930
Web Reference:  http://www.brendancrotty.com
Jane Green, , Lewes, DE
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Your listing agent should do that for you. If you are trying to sell this on your own, you should know that a licensed realtor is your best bet. You will receive so much more exposure than by doing it yourself. I'm a licensed realtor with Long and Foster in Bethany Beach. I would like the opportunity to talk with you. Please contact me 539-9040.
Web Reference:  http://janegreen.lnf.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sat Jan 1, 2011
If your property is listed with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask--if you are a for sale by owner, Trulia does not allow the post, you can however try blogging about your property--or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into Trulia.
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jan 1, 2011
List on Trulia requires your listing agent post. No property owner FSBO can post their property HOWEVER you could consider a blog post.

Keep in mind if you are doing a FSBO you need follow all state laws sell any property IF you don't could be sued .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realtors
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Shawn Rogers, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Will-

Happy New Year.

You can just click on the "Buy" tab, at top of screen, near the word Trulia, the last option says
list property free. The rest is pretty easy, just make sure you have all the needed information
on said property, as to save you time.

You can also have a real estate agent list your property and save you time and probably money. As they
can get you the most exposure, from more views and not miss out on the current trends.

I hope this helps you.

-Shawn, REALTOR, Arizona.
Nathaniel Pi…, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Is your condo listed with an agent? If it is then ask them to post it on Trulia. Ask them if they have a Trulia profile if they do ask them to feature your listing on Trulias site for maximum exposure. If it is not listing with an agent then you can go to the add a listing option on Trulias site. Statistically you will spend more money and it will take more time to sell your condo without an agent.
Kathy Sperl-…, Agent, Lewes, DE
Sat Jan 1, 2011
Happy New Year!
What I recommend is that you list your condo for sale with a real estate professional that promotes their listings here on Trulia. It's really that easy and I would be happy to list your condo.