HIRE A PROFESSIONAL~
1) Obviously the Multiple Listing Service with OCAR. Orange County Association of Realtors. (approx. 10,000 members strong not to mention affiliates PWR Pacific West Realtors, etc...)
2) One of my many favorite marketing items is placing a virtual tour on my listings!
3) Open House, not just placing a sign and flags in front, stragitic plan that week and days prior. Flag the property. With lender information so potential home owners can see realistically how much it costs to get into the house of their dreams and what their payments will be.
4) Offer sellerâ€™s concessions if you are in the position to help. Seller Carry or pay for some of their closing costs, buy-down interest rate, etcâ€¦.
5) Home Warranty â€“ for a whole year http://www.firstamrealestate.com
6) Advertise in the many real estate magazines; I have some of my own favorite ; will be happy to pass along the information. (which go on numerous of websites and internet searches)
7) PRICE PRICE PRICE it Right! CONDITION CONDITION CONDITION , make sure it s clean and ready for
viewing. Remove all your personal knick knacks â€“ make home as neutral so the new buyer can visualize themselves living there.
That is just some ideas that comes to mind that are automatic.
Lesley Harris, Realtor
CAL TEX PROPERTIES
16872 Bolsa Chica St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92649