How do I go about selling a lot in Horseshoe Bay South?

Asked by D Canales, 78251 Mon May 14, 2012

Need to get rid of a lot to help pay off student loans. I don't know how much it cost to get a realtor to sell it for me or if it's even worth(moneywise) retaining a realtor to sell it. I just need it gone from me to recoup my small investment.

Answers

6
Minerva Madr…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Mar 9, 2013
Well your best bet is to get a realtor so it can go on the MLS and it gets marketed properly.
Other wise you can try yourself by listing it on the realestate websites.
Hope that helps
Tk, Home Buyer, Horseshoe Bay, TX
Fri Mar 8, 2013
D Canales, if you still have your lot for sale in HSB South, let me know. kellcyinsa@yahoo.com
Tk, Home Buyer, Horseshoe Bay, TX
Fri Mar 8, 2013
I buy lots in HSB south, we need to talk.
I have a view lot on the north end over looking the resort and lake. I also am interested in selling, for the right price. I would like $55
Flag Tue Oct 22, 2013
Zina Rodenbe…, Agent, Marble Falls, TX
Sat Dec 29, 2012
D., Did you get your lot in Horseshoe Bay South Sold?
Guy Gimenez, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon May 14, 2012
Regardless of how you wish the sell it, it will be difficult to sell. However, you may want to consider owner financing it since institutional financing for unimproved land is VERY difficult. If it were my lot, I'd be advertising it as owner financing it through Craigslist, Postlets, etc.
Minerva Madr…, Agent, Austin, TX
Mon May 14, 2012
Where exactly is your lot. Also how much is it? and what is the size?
the lot is in Horseshoe Bay South. S5221 HORSESHOE BAY SOUTH LOT K1040, PLAT K1. It is valued at $8000. Just would like to get at least $5-6k out of it. acres: 0.2855 sqft 12438.00 .
Flag Mon May 14, 2012