How do I get my house off trulia. The listing has been cancelled. Please reply.

Asked by Rita Mitchell, Corinna, ME Sat Jun 29, 2013

Answers

3
Fred Herman, Agent, Staten Island, NY
Sat Jun 29, 2013
please call customer service.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Jun 29, 2013
Realtors POST their LISTINGS on Trulia.
Thank you for the input Ron. My house was put on the market by Coldwell Banker and from the first moment the info was wrong. It is a 4/2, it was listed as a 1/1, there were at least six errors. I have contacted the agent 40 times and been told they can't do anything about Trulia or Zillow. I received replies from both of them. However, even though the listing is now cancelled, the false info is still available at the above sites. 244 hits, not one call. Do I need something from Coldwell Banker in writing before I re-list it?
It is an adorable house, fully furnished, redone, new everything and it was never posted as such. New roof--- needless to say I am very upset and have been. Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Flag Wed Jul 3, 2013
Jeffrey Camp…, Other Pro, Pittston, ME
Sat Jun 29, 2013
Without being able to see the particular house you are referring to... the placement on Trulia maybe of historical use only now... not a current "for sale" status. Most properties remain on Trulia even after they are sold. Not sure this help much but it might be the case in your situation.