How do I get my home listed on Trulia? I have it listed on Zillow already!

Asked by Jason Scott, Jasper, IN Wed Dec 19, 2012

Answers

5
Karen Haug, Agent, Jasper, IN
Fri Nov 7, 2014
Hi Jason. Wondering if you SOLD your home. You might check with customer service, I do not think they let you list your Home on Trulia unless you are an agent.
Weighing you options on selling on your own or using an agent, that is a tough questions; if you don't have time, the quickest way would be to interview agents, you will want to use a pro......
Good Luck on your future endeavors.
Norma Niehau…, Agent, Jasper, IN
Fri Jan 17, 2014
HI Jason,

Did you sell yet? All the agents here have steered you in the right direction back then but curious as to how you fared trying it the way you did.
Mary Norris, Agent, Washington, IN
Thu Dec 27, 2012
Jason, I would be happy to help you list and sell your home. I advertise here on Trulia so you could get double exposure. Studies show that homes listed and sold by a professional realtor bring more money and that means more for you to keep. See my ad on these pages.
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Wed Dec 19, 2012
Hi Jason,
Ron is correct in that Trulia does not accept for-sale-by-owner listings (as Zillow does). You must work with a real estate agent or flat fee real estate firm in order for your home to be listed for sale on this site.
You may also wish to post it on Craiglist.com too for free.

Good luck selling!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Wed Dec 19, 2012
Trulia does not accept FSBO's; Zillow evidently does.
Good luck selling.