How do I get my home listed for sale on the website and what is the cost?

Asked by Susan.barrs, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jan 31, 2014

Answers

11
Paige Wajsman, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Mon Feb 3, 2014
Hi Susan,
Thank you for your interest in listing your property on Trulia. I would love to be interviewed for the job of selling your home. If you choose me then your home will be listed on over 300 websites at no initial cost to you. Please call me at 904-476-4120 to discuss or email me at paige@paigewajsman.com . I sold 52 homes last year & look forward to hearing from you soon.
Paige Wajsman
The Paige Wajsman Team
Melanie Fri…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Hello Susan,

Have you had the chance to list us all for an Interview to consider which REALTOR might suit your needs best listing your home? You have chosen a great month to begin the wave of Spring Sales. Our current last quarter Stats indicate depending of area, type of dwelling, condition of & pricing an average of 3.5 months to close a sale. If priced aggressive less time perhaps, wait for the most money then 3 months+...Cash deals have become more common closing in average of 3 weeks & variety of other loans 30-50 days.

I'm available most anytime till 9pm. I hope to hear from you! And, best of Sales if you have found a Fella Associate!
Brenda Waters, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Susan,
If you have not already selected a Realtor to help you sell your home, I would be happy to talk to you about listing your home, marketing your home & selling your home. When you list with me, I list your home in several marketing websites including Trulia!
I will also give you a competitive market analysis of your home and the surrounding neighborhood, to help you determine your listing price. I market your home; schedule & solicit feedback from showings of your home. I review with you & explain all contracts/offers on your home. I setup, organize & track the Closing Process once you have accepted a contract. I am with you throughout the entire process of selling your home. Please contact me for a free competitive market analysis of your home, and to talk more about selling your home.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
brendawaters@bellsouth.net
904 707-7977
John Breen, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Hi Susan, It would be my pleasure to list/sell your property. Please contact me to discuss further. Have a Great Day
Pedro Alicea, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Good afternoon Susan, to answer your questions the best way to get your property listed on the web so that it is available to the largest number of buyers is to list it with a professional full time real estate agent that has a system that will do exactly that. The web presents along with the marketing program that the agent uses and pricing your property base on simulator properties that sold within the last 6 month will give you and the agent a good indication as to how long it will take to sale your property. Concerning your second question, the cost will depend on the brokerage office that that agent is associated with and the marketing program. I would appreciate an opportunity to interview with you, please call me at 904-434-0908.
Lance Sherid…, , Jacksonville Beach, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Susan, if you would like to see your home for sale on this web site I would be glad to help with that.
DeCastro and…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Greetings Ms. Barrs, it seems that you own a home in Magnolia Oaks. I believe that your home is not listed at this time but if you are contemplating putting it on the market, I will be more than happy to provide you with a Comparable Market Analysis to give you an idea of the current market value at this time. Our team has assisted many home owners market their homes. We are the DeCastro and Erickson Team, please let me know how I can assist you. Leona M. DeCastro 904-710-2163.

http://www.decastroandericksonrealtors.com
Melanie Fri…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Thanks Rebecca! Greetings Susan, and it's true!...Only someone on the Real Estate Board local and a REALTOR who will guide you thru the current market conditions to understand how the Buyers and Agents will see & consider an offer on your subject home.

The other VERY important factor to consider if I am not the Listing Agent you may choose...ALWAYS make sure the Agent places a digital Lock Box on your home not the Non- Standard. The safety of you & your home is very important, our NEFAR Electronic Key Holders monitor who enters your home. Non-Std boxes many times are codes given out and your belongings may be in harms way and no ID to assist. I screen all my Listing Appointments to make sure they hear lovely details of your home and inquire the Buyer or Agent to ensure Pre-Qualified or not and what type of home they are seeking to prevent any wasted appointments they may of been a waste of our time & theirs.

Please Call me to discuss my "No Fees Until Closed Low Rate!" Also, you can cancel your List Agreement anyday not satisfied with my services! I have references of many to confirm satisfaction of my Professionalism & Availability.

Look Forward to hearing from you soon!
904-377-8884
Tim Fennell, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
If your home is already listed, check with your broker to find out why it isn't showing on Trulia. If it is not listed and you'd like more info about listing, you can contact us or visit our site for helpful information about selling with or without an agent at: http://myjaxhometeam.com/sellers-toolkit/

We are happy to provide whatever information you need without any pressure to list with us... that's not our style. Let us know if we can be of assistance.

Have a fabulous weekend!

Tim Fennell
904-568-4528
Bill and Nina…, Agent, SAINT JOHNS, FL
Fri Jan 31, 2014
What area of Jacksonville is your home located?
We would be happy to give you information on advertising and marketing your home.
We work as a husband and wife team and are life long residents of Jacksonville, we are familiar with the city and surrounding areas.

We offer a proven Marketing Program that brings results.

Please contact us so we can talk to you about Marketing your home for sale.

Bill and Nina Bay
904-553-8518
email: ninabay@comcast.net
for more information, visit our website: http://www.ninabay.watsonrealtycorp.com
Rebecca Kall…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Fri Jan 31, 2014
Susan, Trulia is for real-estate professionals.
Contact a local realtor and they should be able to assist you in the process of listing your home.

If you would like me to refer you to someone that will do an amazing job, just send me over an e-mail or give me a call!

4802759566
rebeccakallhoff@gmail.com