How do I get into BPOs and REOs right away in Southern California?

Asked by Izu, California Sun Nov 4, 2007

Answers

2
#1, , San Francisco Bay Area
Sun Nov 4, 2007
You are not going to get REO's right away. Doesn't happen that way.

BPO's are available to all realtors, Apraisers.

There are many good courses on BPO's available on the internet. I suggest you start there.

There are hundreds of companies in California that offer BPO's and you have to be on their list. They do not just give them to anyone. You have to be on their list. These companies want quick and accurate Brokers Price Opinions.

They are a lot of work if you do them right. And the pay is peanuts. $50 - $100 for 2-3 hours work plus driving around. And you get paid in 30 - 60 days depending on the company... if they approve and accept your BPO.

These companies like to see years of experience and time in the business. They are interested in "quality."

To actually get a listing on a BPO will take a lot of dedication, a lot of hard work, and years dow the line, you might get one. If someone happens to like you.

There is no right away with BPO's and REO's.
Michael Robe…, Agent, San Ramon, CA
Sun Nov 4, 2007
I think Ed just about covered that one.

Michael
http://www.michaelrobertshomes.com