Home Selling in Nutley>Question Details

Lawrence Jin…, Home Seller in Nutley, NJ

How do I get a listing off of Trulia?

Asked by Lawrence Jinks, Nutley, NJ Tue Oct 27, 2009

My home is for sale by owner. I did not list it on Trulia, but a real estate agent did it without my permission. I called her and she said she removed it, but it is still listed

Larry, I have not seen any FSBO sellers who want to keep it a secret that their home is for sale. Help us all understand what you are thinking, won't you? Sometimes we think we have seen everything in real estate, but things still happen that surprise us. Carl
My office Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty is located right on Franklin Ave. Send me the realtors contact information to my email account davidshouses@hotmail.com, and I will contact her directly. After ten years of seling real estate in the Nutley area, I'm sure we are on a first name basis.
That agent is the only one who can remove it, because she have to log in under her username to add or delete any information. If their is any way I can assist you please feel free to contact me.
Email cjhomes4u@yahoo.com