Diane Holbro…, Home Buyer in Washington, PA

How do I find out which broker has sold the most property in the last 18 months in my area?

Asked by Diane Holbrook, Washington, PA Tue Oct 15, 2013

Answers

3
Murphy Team, Agent, Portland, ME
Tue Jan 28, 2014
I would call the Realtors who are most prominent and ask them. They may tell you or they may also give you a great reason to use them even though they may not have sold the most property.
Renae Dunbar, Agent, Delavan, WI
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Instead of that you should be asking (1) how long have you been in the business and does your company have a competent mentoring program for new agents. (2) What is your average list price to sales price ratio? and what is the average MLS ratio for homes in my price range? (3) What is your marketing plan or strategy for my needs? (4) How will you keep me updated about the progress of my transaction? (5) would you give me the names and phone numbers of your three most recent sold clients and three of your current listings?
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Tue Oct 15, 2013
Why do you want to know? Are you looking to list your home and sell it? Are you a buyer looking to buy?
or BOTH.
If you actually find the information, you still do not know whether the numbers come from a Realtor who has a team of 5 working for him, contrary to a Realtor who does not and his numbers are his own. or
you do not know if this Realtor, has to assistants who do a lot of the leg work and documentations for him. What is the MOST to you, the number of properties (are they in your price range?) or the value of the properties sold? One Realtor could be selling mostly 1 million plus properties and another one
around the 350 to 450 K market value..... Which one do you want? and then ask yourself WHY?

Selecting a Realtor for YOU is much like selecting the family doctor and dentist, they all know or should know pretty much what they are doing.... Do you want the one that is overloaded with patients, you can never really talk to him/her, always a long wait in the waiting room, and your visit you always feel hurried, or do you want the Professional who monitors well how many patients (or for the Realtor clients) they can serve carefully, in the clients very BEST interest, always reachable, always being able to take care and concentrate on each and every little detail ON YOUR BEHALF......

May be you want to look for the experienced Realtor, several years in the business, who comes highly recommended by former clients, buyers and sellers, and who PERSONALLY takes care of you and your real estate needs.....

In order to find such Realtor, ask friends family members, neighbors who have bought or sold and
then look at their websites learn about them, and then meet in person. And always remember and
the buying and selling public often forgets that part, as much as you are trying to find the right Realtor for YOU and your needs, the Realtor also interviews you the buyer or seller --- in other words both
sides are looking at the first meeting as do we understand each other, to we communicate well, do I the buyer or seller agree to commit fully and be loyal to this one Realtor, and for the Realtor are these
buyers committed to me and will be loyal and work only with me, and for Sellers do they understand
the market and value of their home in today's market and will they work hand in hand with me and
the market information I will share with them throughout the listing period.....

SO DO NOT LOOK FOR THE ONE WHO HAS SOLD THE MOSTEST :-) but the one you like the most, you like the way they work for you and with you, communication, information, guidance, market knowledge, and being reachable, and staying in touch with clients regularly will make the very best
fit for any buyer or seller.... Hope this helps
If for any reason you would like the recommendation of a local Realtor in your area, feel free to
contact me and I gladly forward a recommendation or two to you.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)