How do I find home investors that are not scammers who would be interested in buying my 6 bed 2bath home?

Asked by Latosha Harris, 48021 Sun Aug 8, 2010

I have a 6 bed 2 Bath home in Detroit,Mi. I'm asking 30,000 or best offer. The home needs minor repairs but it is in a great neighborhood. I have had so call investors call me but when it all boiled down they didn't have any money. I'm in desperate need to sell this home so I can relocate to another state. If anyone is interested please contact me at jonise99@yahoo.com.

Answers

2
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Hi Latosha

The best way is to get with a Realtor with a company that is listing and selling homes in your neighborhood.
Go with a company that has gone many for sale signs and then a rider saying Sold.

Perry
Web Reference:  http://Ruthandperry.com
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Sun Aug 8, 2010
Chances are, all you will get from your posts are scammers. What you need to do is get an agent who specializes in yoru area, they can the market your property, preauilify buyers and assist you with getting your property sold. The commission you pay will more than pay for itself in the work prequailifying and marketing to those who are quailified to buy. If you try to utilize teh help of everyone, you will maybe get `105 of their effort, 10 agents giving you 10 percent no way matches one agent giving you a 100% and their knowledge to get your home sold.

Good luck with your sale