How do I finance a home purchase in SLC if all my financial assets and income are from sources outside the USA?

Asked by foljbr, Salt Lake City, UT Thu Apr 18, 2013

I'm assuming most US banks won't accept a mortgage under these circumstances.

Answers

3
Rosa Pace, Agent, South Jordan, UT
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hello Foljbr,
I am sorry that there is a lot of confusion on loans at this time but I would strongly suggest that you call
Wendy Lloyd, Senior Loan Officer
Security National Mortgage
1099 West South
Jordan Parkway
South, Ut 84095
801-508-5633 Office
801-915-3334 Mobile
She will be able to answer more question for you on this matter and also guide you threw the process. If you like you can learn more about her at our website: http://www.affordable-utahhousing.com/fine/real/estate/homeloans. I hope this help you.
Many thanks for your reply. I'll do as you suggest.
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013
m.brown, , Murray, UT
Tue Feb 11, 2014
There is usually a few pieces of information that the lender will require to use overseas income. Here are some but not all of the most important information that you will need to verify.

Foreign income earned by US Citizens is permitted with the following documentation:

- Most recent 2 years personal income tax returns that include the foreign income.
- YTD paystub and 2 years W2 statements or that country’s equivalent year-end
earnings statement
- All income must be translated to US dollars.

If you have more direct questions you can call me Mikell Brown, I work for Christian Roberts Mortgage and my phone number is 801-716-5245.
Dustin Brohm, Agent, Salt Lake City, UT
Thu Apr 18, 2013
Hello foljbr. Unfortunately, since I'm not a Loan Officer I can't really help much with that. I think it probably depends on the type of loan program used, but I recommend talking to a Loan Officer about that one. My clients have always loved working with Tyler Payne w/ Veritas Funding in Murray, UT. His phone # is 801-810-4199. Give him a call and he can be much more helpful than I can.

Let me know if I can help you regarding purchasing a home here in Salt Lake. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have. Take care.

Dustin Brohm, REALTOR
Equity Real Estate
Salt Lake City, UT