Charlie Monn…, Home Seller in 70002

How do I enter my home for sale on Trulia?

Asked by Charlie Monnot, 70002 Mon Feb 6, 2012

I am listed with ForSalebyOwner.com and am listed on Zillow et.al. I have an MLS number through Housepad.com --- 894420

Judy Giglio’s answer
Make Buying or Selling a home less stressful, hire a professional agent to assist you. In most cases an Agent can get top dollar and negotiate the very highest offer for you. An Agent's commission is well worth the taking the stress out of Selling and in the end you are more likely to clear more at your act of sale than you would on your own. I have over 25 years of Experience and I take pride in the joy of helping my clients to a very Happy Sale. Wishing you the very best and feel free to contact me should you decide to list. Sincerely, Judy Giglio
Trulia offers Home Sellers listing placement without MLS posting. Your exposure would be exponentially enhanced with representation from a realtor. IDX listings are populated to hundreds of websites, which will significantly increase your exposure. Any questions please advise. Best of Luck!
If you need a real estate agent, I would be glad to speak with you. Thanks.

Muriel Palmgren
REALTOR, eCertified, BPOR, Affordable Housing Certified
GARDNER, REALTORS® Website: http://www.muriel-palmgren.com
525 Metairie Road
Metairie, LA 70005 USA
Office: 504-889-7777
Licensed in Louisiana, USA
Trulia is for real estate agent. If you list with a real estate agent your agent will be able to put in trulia.
Check with your flat fee realty company to see if they feed into this site.....
It should be picked up from the MLS but just in case, contact housepad and ask them if they distribute listings to Trulia. As an individual you may not be able to edit the listing. This is one of the downsides of going FSBO.