How do I add my real estate listing to this poorly designed website?

Asked by Paul Pedersen, East Lansing, MI Sat Aug 25, 2012

Answers

11
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sun Aug 26, 2012
If you believe that this is POOLY DEESIGNED,
then I think you should not lower yourself to these standards:
Please look elsewhere.
Velma L. Gau…, Agent, Holt, MI
Tue Apr 2, 2013
Hi Paul!

Would love to see if I can help you get more exposure. Give me a call or shoot me an email.
Pam Bava, Agent, Rochester, MI
Sun Sep 2, 2012
Paul,

Are you a web site designer?

Maybe you should ask the question how can I list my home for sale in Canada on a US web site.

hdnst, Home Buyer, Holt, MI
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Wow, look at all the classy responses from the "professionals"? Oh, wait, they're realtors. Yup, par for the course. Paul, I wouldn't bother with this site. Perhaps, instead of snotty responses, you so-called "pros," you might give the poster direction and take note of the fact that he's having difficulty navigating your site. After reading this, I know I'm looking elsewhere for information.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Paul Trulia is a US based search and does not support listings in Canada.
Paul Pedersen, Home Seller, East Lansing, MI
Sun Aug 26, 2012
I have used a realtor to list my property and it is up on MLS. Problem is it MLS in Canada, which surprisingly doesn't connect with MLS here in the USA so my MLS listing is not on Trulia
Stephen Conn…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Sun Aug 26, 2012
List with a reputable Realestate company. I can recommend one in Green country. Best Regards
Stephen,
Flag Sun Aug 26, 2012
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Post your poor property on Craigs List .
Phil Rotondo, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Looks like the website you're using isn't working well, huh??
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Sun Aug 26, 2012
One not sure why you'd phrase your question in such a negative manner when looking for assistance.
Two this is not a site that permits non real estate professionals to post lists. This is a site for real estate agents/brokers to post listings for the public. If you're listed with an agent they can and should post it for you, if you're not then you'll have to look for For Sale By Owner sites to post your listing.
James Gordon…, Agent, Hamilton, OH
Sun Aug 26, 2012
Why would you want to post a property for sale on a poorly designed site?
It is easy to post a property here all your Realtor® has to do is enter the mls number from their feed and it will soon show here.