How can I sell a mobile home fast. Need to sell a 1986 Amberwood mobile home in Lakes Estates Park. 14x70 CA,2 BD, 1BA, peir space. $2500.00 or OBO

Asked by Sandra, Warsaw, IN Mon Sep 13, 2010

Answers

3
Armour, Home Buyer, Michigan
Wed Mar 28, 2012
I know this is late but just in case there are others who would like this information: You can go to http://www.mobilehomesell.com and you can get an instant offer for your mobile home. If you are serious about selling, go to this site. You can have your home sold within 3 days!
Jody Jones, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Sandra,

You also might check with the park, they may be interested in buying this unit from you. Make sure you post as many photos as you can on Craigslist and to update your ad frequently. I would also use a tear strip print ad on a regular sheet of paper and post all around the Warsaw area grocery stores, restaurants, bowling alleys, laundromats, anywhere there's a bulletin board and they would allow you to post it.

Jody
Shawn Montgo…, , Sumter, SC
Mon Sep 13, 2010
Well Sandra, there are several ways that you can address this. One common way to advertise property when selling it as a FSBO (For Sale by Owner), is to use the local newspaper. Another solution could be to advertise on Craigslist. Although, there is no 'sure fire' quick way to sell a mobile home, these solutions may help. Remember Advertising is the Key!