How can I put my listing on your website and how much does it cost?

Asked by Anna Marie, Tue Jun 19, 2007

Answers

4
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer, Alameda, CA
Tue Jun 19, 2007
Hi Anna Marie,
Posting a listing on Trulia is absolutely free! We do not charge for listing inclusion.

Please do keep in mind Trulia only shows listings that are currently represented by an agent or broker. If you have an agent, all you need to do is tell them about us and point them to the page I'm linking to below. They can fill out a simple form to tell us about themselves.

Thanks for your interest!
Deborah Madey, Agent, Brick, NJ
Tue Oct 16, 2007
Hi Geri,
Follow this link, it will guide you to submit listings via a web crawl or an XML feed. If you don't have access to sumbit this way directly, or through your broker, you can also upload your lisitngs to Point2Agent using a form and they can upload to Trulia and other sites also.

Here is the link for direct submission to Trulia
http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/
Geri, , 11234
Tue Oct 16, 2007
I am a realtor in brooklyn ny.where can iI find the form geri
Lian, Both Buyer And Seller, hrb
Sat Sep 22, 2007
Ann Marie, I see someone from Trulia has informed you about the Realtor listings on this site. Your profile doesn't show where you are, but I am involved in a nationwide Realtor referral network if you'd like my help