How can I get proof of a house that I sold in Maywood, Ca. without going to the courthouse

Asked by William David Goodyear, Maywood, CA Wed May 12, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dina Romero, Agent, Upland, CA
Wed May 12, 2010
If you can't remember who the escrow company was, I would call your real estate agent to see if they have a copy of your final HUD-1 (closing statement). If it's been over 7 years, you may need to go to the county recorder's office and ask for a copy of the Grant Deed.
Feel free to call me if you have any further questions I can help you with.
Dina Romero
Broker Associate
Prudential, California Realty
Web Reference:
1 vote
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Sat Mar 3, 2012
Email me the address I will look it up and see who the owner of record is. I can also check for the recorded sales date and parties in the transaction.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Maywood Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more