Home Selling in Douglasville>Question Details

Jeff, Home Seller in Douglasville, GA

How can I find a good real estate agent that has recently sold homes in the Chapel Hills subdivision?

Asked by Jeff, Douglasville, GA Tue Jul 10, 2012

Answers

3
Hi Jeff,

My name is Mandy Seay and i am a REALTOR here in Douglas County and have been for the last 9 yrs. I was born and raised in Douglas County and know it and the surrounding Counties well.

I would be happy to send you the houses for sell in the Chapel Hills subdivision as well a list of the ones sold in there for the last 3 months.

Feel free to call or email me with any questions or if there is anything at all that i can assist you with. You can also visit my website http://www.douglasvillehomes.com to view more information.

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you luck in your search!

Mandy Seay/REALTOR
404-217-0861
Jeff Justice & Company Realtors
I live here in Douglasville in the Brookmont subdivision...let me know if you need a realtor in this area! I would love to help you with your real estate needs!
My number is 770-480-3023! I live in Douglasville and I've sold in Douglasville!
Flag Tue Jul 10, 2012
You've just found me. What may I do to assist you? Call me directly on my cell at 678.637.2784

Ed Richardson
Better Home and Gardens Real Estate
Metro Brokers