How can I draw the investors to a tenant occupied property located in York, Pa.The rent payment being $650

Asked by JaMe R Meadows, 19139 Sat Aug 16, 2008

a month.
Then after the taxes and other county fees are deducted your profit is $420.
The property is in excellent condition but I can't seem to get anyone interested, please help.
The owner is growing impatient.
My Email: jmhardworkingwoman33@gmail.com

Answers

4
Trisha Wade, , York, PA
Tue Aug 26, 2008
I would concentrate on propmoting the positive cash flow this property will bring to a potential buyer. Try centering your advertising around that.
The Sold Team, , York, PA
Mon Aug 18, 2008
With the amount of competition in the market right now the price is what will drive investors to buy. Craigslist is a great way to get it out to investors they do check it a lot but you have to make sure you are in compliance. Where is the property? I can pass it to some investors I am working with to see if they have interest.
The Sold Team
Web Reference:  http://www.thesoldteam.com
Sharon Harris, Agent, Hanover, PA
Sun Aug 17, 2008
York city can be a hard sell. where do you have this listed? how many web sites can it be viewed on? how about craigs list? did you direct mail this listing to investors and or landlords in the area/? Tell me which listing it is and I can look t see if i can come up with anything to help you. My e mail is sharris@aqre.com
Chris & Step…, Agent, Philadelphia, PA
Sun Aug 17, 2008
My first question is what price is the property listed at ? Your cash flow anyalyis does not take into account debt financing. At $420 a month if the property is listed at $50K you should be okay. But if it is higher than $75K, that is your problem. The other question of course would be block and location... I would first focus on price. Not too many investors out there buying these types of properties for cash unless they are super super good deals.

Good luck and view our blog below for more investment tips.