How can I discreetly find out the top performing real estate company/realtor in the kearney, ne area?

Asked by Julie Trausch, Fri May 9, 2008

Answers

5
Mike McCann, Agent, Hastings, NE
Thu Nov 6, 2014
I would suggest using Theresa DeLaet (see below). It is now fall of 2014 and she is still selling the heck out of houses. I would ignore comments from agents from other communities in regards to Kearney as they will not know our market just as Theresa and I would not know theirs or your local market. For houses and buildings, call Theresa...for Nebraska Farms, call me, Mike McCann-Broker The Nebraska Land Broker.
Rschumacher, Home Buyer,
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Dick Schumacher 308-627-5484, 38 years of experience. Kearney, NE
Matthew O'Sh…, , Lincoln, NE
Tue Jun 30, 2009
Honestly, your not looking for the Top Performing Company. A company will not help you sell your home. There are many aspects of Prudential that beat the competition, including our Online Buyer and Seller Advantage. Prudential was also awarded #1 in Seller Satisfaction by J.D. Power & Associates. But, all of this CANNOT help you unless your Realtor is willing to take advantage of it.

You are looking for a Realtor who has a large client base, contacts in the the real estate industry, who have proven themselves in sales volume, and who will communicate with their clients.
Theresa DeLa…, Agent, Kearney, NE
Thu Jun 18, 2009
I'm a Kearney realtor with Century21 Midlands. I don't know if asking the MLS is the answer . Kearney doesn't have a MLS office. I may not be the top performing agent as many have been in the business a lot longer than I. But I will say you don't exactly need the top performing agent, It depends on if you have a good raport and communication with an agent. Century21 could be at the top, I don't know. What I do know is this. Century21 is the #1 company nation world and does more marketing than any other company in Kearney. You will find agents in my office bending over backwards for our clients.
I would suggest using Theresa DeLaet...It is now fall of 2014 and she is still selling the heck out of houses. I would ignore comments from other communities in regards to Kearney as they will not know our market just as Theresa and I would not know theirs or your local market. For houses and buildings, call Theresa...for Nebraska Farms, call me, Mike McCann-Broker The Nebraska Land Broker.
Flag Thu Nov 6, 2014
Elizabeth De…, , Spindale, NC
Sat May 10, 2008
Usually, you can call the local MLS Board Office and ask.