Using Trulia in 12414>Question Details

Harold, Home Seller in 12414

How can I contact Mr. Jed Kolko , I read his article in the WSJ concerning Vacation Homes closer to Home, and have some Questions .

Asked by Harold, 12414 Mon May 7, 2012

How do I find someone in the city ( Man. Queens, Long Island Etc: ) who represents potential buyers surching for a quality four season vacation / retirement home

Answers

3
Hi Harold,

Jed is our Chief Economist here at Trulia - he doesn't represent potential buyers searching for homes. If you have questions about his piece, feel free to forward them to our Customer Service team via the link below. They should be able to forward them accordingly to help you get some answers.

Best Wishes,

Emily
Try social media sites, contact the WSJ, etc.; or why not simply work with an agent...
What you might consider doing is contacting an agent from one of the companies that has multiple offices, including in the area where you want to purchase to partner with.
You also may want to be more specific in terms of where you want to purchase. Where do you live, and where would you like the agent to be?