How can I acquire the details of the RESPA laws pertaining to properly writing the Listing Contract?

Asked by Survivor, New York Tue Jul 31, 2012

The Agent as well as my EX spouse who's handling the sale of my house has left me off of several contracts since 2009 in several Agencies he's been working at. He has violated R.E laws in NY. If I want to file a complaint, I need to include the Law he violated. Having the part of the RESPA laws would be helpful. He knew as well as my Ex that I'm half owner, I'm on the deed since 1987 and on the tax records.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Marcus Neces…, Agent, Bentonville, AR
Tue Jul 31, 2012
Firstly, I'd say you should consult an attorney. This sounds like a big deal that should be handled by a professional.

Secondly, check out this link:…

There Is a link at the bottom to file a RESPA complaint.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more