Homes Sold New Jersey

Asked by Ann Cefola, 08732 Sun Mar 2, 2008

Need 2007 Home final sales listings Manasquan, NJ 08732

Answers

5
Marc J Willi…, Agent, Whiting, NJ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Ann, if you need REAL numbers and not just MLS status, call me I'll get you to the correct site. 732-778-9933. I was an appraiser for several years and i been a REALTOR 40 + years, parents, grandparents too. I know real estate. Many many sales happen without REALTORS if you need accurate up to the minute FACTS try OCean County Tax office. I have the web address, just call i'll give it to you. thanks. email me at marc@marcjwilliams.com or call 732-778-9933. im busy till noon this morning.
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Hi Ann.

Here's some additional information for you regarding Manasquan's closed sales: (In 2007 there were also 6 multi-family sales ranging from 432,000 to 1,425,000, fyi, but the information below only pertains to single family homes.) If you are considering selling, you might want to know the market trends: For single family homes between 7/1/2007 and 9/31/2007 there were 25 sales and from 10/1/2007-12/31 /2007only 17 sales. Since the beginning of 2008 to present, however, there were only 3 closed sales--things are slowing down. Price-wise: In 2006 83 homes sold for an average sales price of 725,469 with 84 days on market and a difference of asking to selling price of -5.1%. In 2007 82 single family homes sold for an average selling price of 698,816 with an average days on market of 108 and a +/- of -5.4%. So you can see that the market is fairly stable with prices pretty much holding, just taking a bit longer to sell.

I am on my way to seminar with Jeffrey Otteau, a Fortune 500 Appraiser today and should have a better idea of what his thoughts are for the upcoming year. If you would like information on his predictions, you can email me either through Trulia or through my website.

But, if you aren't ready to speak with an agent, and would like more detailed infomation regarding market conditions, you can go to my website, below, and order a market snapshot. It is an extremely informative report that I offer free of charge. It gets all information from the Monmouth./Ocean county MLS and will show you not only active listings, but closed sales for the last 6 months with specific property information.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Dani Padovano, Agent, Mt Laurel, NJ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Ann,
If you want just the total homes sold for all of 2007 there were 82 according to the monmouth/ocean MLS. They ranged from $327,000 to $2,005,000 from 2 bedrooms to 6 bedrooms. Please feel free to contact me if you need any other stats.
Dani Padovano
DaniSellsHomes@comcast.net
609-709-7311
Lucy Korzeli…, Agent, Wall, NJ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Hi Ann,
I live in Wall Twp. and work in the Manasquan area. I'm a licensed Full time Sales Associate in Southern Monmouth County since 1992. Would you let me know if you are looking for sales in a particular neighborhood in Manasquan, Waterfront, Beachfront or comparables to you home? Thanks and Best of Luck to you. Lucy
Kimberly "KI…, Agent, Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Mon Mar 3, 2008
Good morning Ann, Let me know how many bedroms and baths you need comps for and I will email you what recently sold in Manasquan. kwojcik@msn.com