Home much would a 2 acre home be worth over a 1 acre home in Cherry Hills or Greenwood Village?

Asked by Shelley Bryant, Englewood, CO Thu Jun 21, 2012

Answers

8
Robert McGuire’s answer
Robert McGui…, Agent, Denver, CO
Sat Jul 27, 2013
Shelley,

Each of these areas is different, and each community withen the developments will yield a different figure. You would do well to speak with a Realtor who works both of these areas and can give you some sound advice. Call Larry Hotz of Kentwood - 303-877-9344. He is a specialist in both of these areas.

Robert McGuire ASR
Broker/Consultant
Your Castle Real Estate
Direct - 303-669-1246
http://about.me/robertmcguire33
Nicola Genaud, Agent, Highlands Ranch, CO
Sat Jun 28, 2014
It really depends on a lot of variables. I have seen houses on less than an acre sell for much more than homes on two acres. The biggest variables will be size and quality of the home, quality of the lot, and of course location. As for Cherry Hills versus Greenwood Village, you can generally count on paying a bit more for the same house in Cherry Hills than in Greenwood Village.
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Fri Jul 26, 2013
I would consult an agent in each of the areas in concern.
Craig Zappin, Agent, Huntington, WV
Tue Apr 30, 2013
If you are considering listing the property, you should request a market analysis from a Realtor. If you are curious or have a potential buyer, I recommend retaining the services of a licensed appraiser.
Ethan Besser, Agent, Englewood, CO
Tue Apr 30, 2013
It depends on the house that is standing on the property.
Todd & Jenni…, Agent, Greenwood Village, CO
Wed Jun 27, 2012
It depends...200-300K if its just land, but upto 500K if it has views, etc...
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Really not enough information to give you any reasonable answer.
Is the value in the land only or is the house in good shape and of value, then how old, construction,
upgrades and size.... and the very best way for you would be to connect with a local Realtor in your
area of Lone Tree, Co to see the property see the home, and then provide you with a good market
evaluation comparing it to similar properties recently sold, currently on the market.....

If you need a Realtor recommendation let me know, I gladly provide you one.

Best of luck!
Feel free to contact me or get to me via my website below.

EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com

@Properties Northshore - offices in Chicago, Evanston, Winnetka, Highland Park and Lake Forest
30 Green Bay Road Winnetka Il. 60093
or sign up for home searches on my website http://tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
Have a most wonderful Day :)
Randy Palizzi, Agent, Westminster, CO
Thu Jun 21, 2012
Shelly,

You can determine the approximate land value by looking at your tax records and comparing them to two acre plots. The land value is reported separately from the total value of the property as far as assessing taxes goes.

However, the views, where it is located in the subdivision, landscaping and other improvements would have a potentially large impact on the value or perceived value of a potential buyer.

I can manuver through the tax records and look over your lot and give you an approximate price range. Like other Realtors(r) I am not an Appraiser so I can only offer a range.

I would be happy to assist you with this if you're interested.

Randy Palizzi
Brokers Guild Cherry Creek.