Hi i am an agent and my listing is MLS# 40457041 it is on your website with a different agents face and name. My name is Lisa Anderson i am with

Asked by Lisa Anderson, Danville, VA Thu Apr 1, 2010

I am withJ.Rockcliff Realtors the address is 4610 Kingswood Dr Danville, Ca 94506 list price 1,585,000. can you help get andrea scotts name and pic off. Also the photos are not mine they are hers. How does it feed to trulia from mls. Again my name is Lisa Anderson thanks

Answers

3
Claire Shepe…, Agent, Danville, CA
Mon Oct 1, 2012
I am pretty sure you can claim your listing.
Joanna Jensen, Other Pro, Livermore, CA
Tue May 15, 2012
Hi Lisa,

I have seen this as well where a realtor who is buying advertising from Trulia will get any listing where the actual listing broker is not paying for that service....

It seems a little interesting and actually misleading. But I guess it is Trulia's perogative if the listing agent is not paying for advertising.

Typically under your information you can enter your listings.. I would imagine that should take care of the issue.
Dave Sutton, Agent, Portland, OR
Thu Apr 1, 2010
Suggest you contact

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator - Trulia, Inc.
208 Utah Street, Suite 310, San Francisco, CA 94103
http://www.trulia.com
emily@trulia.com