Hi, Thinking about selling my condo soon and wanted to find out about how much the asking price should be. Thank you.

Asked by 412eagleschasedrive, 08648 Fri Nov 12, 2010

The location of my home is 412 Eagles Chase Drive, 2nd level (upper), end unit, 2 Bed., 2 Bath, kitchen with upgraded wooden cabinets and tile, living room with gas fireplace , dining room, 1 car garage, sun porch. Master bedroom has walk-in closet and full bath attached. Pergo floors throught entire condo except for kitchen which has 50 year warrenty Dupont flooring. New oven, new hot water heater, newer refridgerator and newer washer and dryer.

Answers

5
Diane Glander, Agent, Spring Lake, NJ
Mon Nov 15, 2010
To give you a fair price, an agent would need to come inside to take a look. You can start by receiving information via email of what has sold in the last 6 months, what is pending and what your competition would be. But an agent needs to assess your unit in person to give you an accurate price. Also, your motivation comes in to play when pricing. Are you just feeling out the market, or are you getting relocated and have a definitive time frame in mind?
Ask friends and family for a referral or look around Trulia. Visit agents profiles from your area and see who is experienced selling your development and neighborhood. Then interview a few agents to see who you think you will be able to work best with. Be sure to get a marketing plan so you know what you'll be paying them for.
Web Reference:  http://www.dianeglander.com
Jeanne Feeni…, Agent, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sun Nov 14, 2010
This is a great opportunity to begin the process of interviewing agents - invite in several, and you may be on your way with local responders here on Trulia (a great place to begin your search for agents ;-)!)....and ask that a thorough pricing analysis be a part of their presentation.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service
Web Reference:  http://www.feenick.com
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Fri Nov 12, 2010
without seeing it is impossible to predict however we are roughly at prices in 04 when you purchased. It shows that your new refrigerator was new when you bought. Unless you have replaced that one it is no longer "new" When you bought, it was in "pristine" condition. Is it still or does it show 6 years wear and tear. If you would like me to send you all eagles chase data merely let me know. If you have an agent this is simple to do. To do a full market analysis though would require physical inspection.
Corey Grushin, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Fri Nov 12, 2010
412eagleschase, Joel is correct. A local realtor with knowledge of your area can supply you the information you seek and possibly help expedite the sale of your home. Speak with your neighbors and local friends for a referral to someone they had good experiences with. Best of luck.
Kim Tokar, Agent, Langhorne, PA
Fri Nov 12, 2010
You really should contact a realtor who knows the area to assist you. I work the Hamilton market a lot and know it very well. Please feel free to call me for an estimate of how much it should be listed.

Joel Gruenke
215-962-4326
Web Reference:  http://www.KandJHomes.com