dav_130, Both Buyer and Seller in Detroit, MI

Hi, I have 2 rented properties in Detroit and I am looking at selling. Can someone please advise steps required to sell and costs involved.?

Asked by dav_130, Detroit, MI Fri May 10, 2013

the properties are owned by LCC. how much can I expect to sell for?

Answers

9
Aaron B. Lew…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri May 10, 2013
Location of properties, single family,2 flat, or other? Are tenants sec 8 or W2, brick or frame,back taxes,quit or warranty? With this info i can give you a pretty good idea of what to expect plus may have buyers interested.
Well dav_130, to be honest the areas are not the greatest and I would advise to get out of them asap while they are tenanted. I am curious though why you want to sell if they are tenanted and you have property mgt firm in place.? What is your experience with Garner? It has been my advise and suggestions that there are NO competent/trust worthy property managers in the CIty of Detroit, this is from experience. I have interviewed and hired many including Garner. Interested on your take.

Also a bit of advise it will be easier, to sell the LLC's (as long as they only hold the properties) then to do anything else.

There are great areas with great returns for investors in Detroit, if interested shoot me an email and I'll share what some opportunities are. You WON'T find better ROI's then in Detroit, you just have to know the decent areas and partner with a local who has your and their interest in mind. That is the recipe for success in Detroit.

aaronblewis@gmail.com
Flag Wed Aug 14, 2013
Dean ST, 48234. Brick, Single family, 3 bed, 1.5 bath, basement, no back taxes, not too sure what quit or warrantry is? But I used 'embassy title' for the warranty deed... Property is tenanted for $595 per month non-section 8.
17420 Joseph Campau, 48212 MI, details are the same as above, but tenanted and rented with section 8 tenants with rent over $800 per month. Both properties are managed by Garner Properties.
I live overseas and would rather not have to deal with rentals on the other side of the world.... any advice appreciated.
Flag Fri May 10, 2013
Larry Else, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri Feb 14, 2014
If you haven't sold these yet, send them to me and I will review your portfolio and let you know what I will pay. Thank you. larry@realtyflo.com
Jeremy Alexa…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sun Aug 18, 2013
Give me a call...I can get you cash within 10 days.
313 986 2948
Jtarealty@live.com
dav_130, Both Buyer And Seller, Detroit, MI
Sun Aug 18, 2013
THANKS everyone for your replies. Sorry If I didnt email you.... Ive decided to let Ashley manage the properties for me, while we try and sell for a better price, rather than sell for a low price.
Sam Holland, Home Buyer, Detroit, MI
Wed Aug 14, 2013
Maybe you don't need to sell the property maybe you just need a good honest manager, We or anyone else can buy your property, but you probably won't like the distressed price you will be offered, we will give you an honest assessment whether you should keep the property for cash flow or get rid of it (781)-519-2083 FSW Property Rentals LLC
Jeremy Alexa…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Sat May 11, 2013
I actually stay in that area(Dequindre & Nevada) .........I an pretty familiar with home sells in the area and moving income generating properties . Contact meb@ 313 986 2948 or jtarealty@live.com
Ashley Hamil…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri May 10, 2013
Hello Dav. I have three houses on dean and outer drive. I am also an Agent. I can definitely help you with any questions you have. Please call me or email me when ever you are ready. Ashley Hamilton 313-854-8495. Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
Thanks Ashley, i'll drop you a line next week.
Flag Sat May 11, 2013
Aaron B. Lew…, Agent, Detroit, MI
Fri May 10, 2013
Steps- any agent or realtor can list them on mls
Fri May 10, 2013
The properties are in Dean ST, 48234, 3 bed single family home, with 1 bath. and a similar property at Joseph Campau, 48212.
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Hi Dav_130, I am an property investors, am looking to buy those property with tenancy. You can drop me an email at sltong88@gmail.com
Flag Mon May 13, 2013