Hello, I'm looking for a seasoned realtor who works in the SU area. I have a few questions and possibly listing one of my properties.

Asked by Yeprem P. Davoodian, M.A., Encino, TX Sat Jan 12, 2013

Answers

5
Chip Hodgkins…, Agent, Fayetteville, NY
Fri Jan 18, 2013
Yeprem,
The real estate market in the SU area is having a great start to 2013 (from a Sellers perspective). There are fewer homes for sale in the whole Syracuse market (we are at a 7 month absorbtion rate, down from 11 months last year) and especially in the SU area. Therefore, it is changing into a balanced market and moving towards a Sellers market. Last year there were 5,465 residential properties on the market at this time and now there are only 4,029 (about a 20% drop). In the SU area there are only 37 single and multi-family properties on the market.
I would like to talk with you further about the SU market and understand what I can do to help you out.

Chip
David Leavin…, Agent, Syracuse, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
The Syracuse market is full of regulations and ordinances. I live in the university. I also have a couple client investors that count on me to find the properties for there needs.

I m sure you have many questions.

Please email me directly and I will answer you asap.

And as fare as your possible listing I would like to look at it to see if it is ready for the market.
James + Trac…, Agent, Manlius, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Good afternoon Yeprem. My husband and I are a successful real estate team in Syracuse (we are also real estate investors) and would be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to email or contact me on my direct cell- 315-256-0596. Have a great day!

Tracey Siciliano
Hunt Real Estate Era
315-256-0596 (cell)
Bob McTague, Agent, Manlius, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Thanks for reaching out to local real estate professionals... Give me a call or email to see if I can help you and so I can learn more about your situation. 315-882-6610. I service the University area.
Joseph Pauld…, Agent, Rochester, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Good morning. Call me at (315)591-8517 or visit my site at http://www.josephpauldine.com

I'll answer you'd questions. Our market is opening up early. Get it listed now!'

Joseph Pauldine
Associate Broker
John Arquette Properties