Have a house in LaGrange,Ga. (45 min from Atlanta airport). It is unique in that it is a 2 family house.

Asked by Marian Olive, Lagrange, GA Tue Jun 10, 2008

Understand people looking for housing for elderly parents difficult to find such. Is there a specialized site which would allow such people to see the availability of this house?

Answers

4
Eric Reid, Agent, Duluth, GA
Tue Jun 10, 2008
OK what your doing is a great start.. in fact I have an out of town client that has talked about something like this if you could please email what you have .. fyer what ever it could be happyfull.
Regenia Andr…, Agent, LaGrange, GA
Thu Mar 15, 2012
I would love to be able to assist you in marketing this property. Depending on the location, this property may be desirable for a variety number of uses. If is is near LaGrange College, an investor may be interested in purchasing this property for rentals to college students.

However, to gain the highest exposure, a Realtor is your best choice. Using a Realtor that has an intensive marketing plan specifically for your property will bring you the most exposure.
Marian Olive, , Lagrange, GA
Tue Jun 10, 2008
denise, I have always sold my houses without realtor and want to do the same this time. Can you direct me to some free advertising sites (already on Craigslist) that are free
Denise Hobbs, , Midland, GA
Tue Jun 10, 2008
Marian....While there may be some specialzed sites for your property, my suggesstion would be to cover the basics first. Most buyers who are looking for a duplex or a "multi-family" property (which is what you have there, will always look for it on the main sites first. You need to list your property to get the best coverage, and attract the most buyers to your property. If all things are equal, then It's all in the numbers, and getting your word out to the most buyers, means getting it onto all the sites where buyers look for properties. Most sites allow buyers to search for multifamily properties now.