Has the price of homes in Lake Holiday, somoanuk il decrease by 14%?

Asked by Jeanne, Somoanuk il Mon Sep 15, 2008

Answers

3
Don McComb, Agent, Lake Geneva, WI
Tue Nov 18, 2008
Home values have declined in most areas of the country. Lake Holiday is no exception. Sale prices are reflected by the supply and demand principal. Currently there 63 homes listed in Lake Holiday in the MLS, 25 homes have sold during the last 6 months, according to the MLS. The marketing times have been extended on an average. Lake Holiday is unique in the fact that home values range from $125,000 to more than $850,000. Today, more thatn ever, buyers are looiking for the best deal--the greatest value for their price range. Sellers must make their homes the best appearing and be in the best condition.
Web Reference:  http://clickondon.com
Mark Roncone, , Naperville, IL
Mon Sep 15, 2008
Jeanne,

I can help you determine your homes current market value. If you are interested, please contact me at 630-553-4317 or mroncone@remax.net.
Justin Lethe…, Agent, 60174, IL
Mon Sep 15, 2008
every market is local, and it may vary even in your neighborhood. but below is what i am noticing in Lake Holiday and somonauk.

home sales prices have declined since 2006 by about $10,000(~$200,00 - ~$190,000)
new Home listings are still going up(50 units month - 100 units month)
listings sold still going down (10 Units month - 5 units month)
average listing time has also gone up from 60 days to 130 days

What I delivered above was real quick numbers, if you want more details please give me a call and i would be happy to go into more details